cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Louie and Steve moving to the head of the line?

(Gohmert, King)

McCarthy drops out, speaker election postponed. (Does that mean that Boner will have to wait a year plus more days to collect on the $10s of millions in markers he has out?)

8 Replies
Advisor

Re: Louie and Steve moving to the head of the line?

Actualy looks like Daniel Webster, a key figure in the Schiavo case and a shirt tail Duggar in-law.

Oh boy, Jesus will now bless our wretched nation.

Senior Contributor

Teabagistan is doing cartwheels. It's unnerving how chaos seems to thrill them so.
Advisor

Advisor

Nott that long ago, this guy was the Great....

Advisor

These people are cannibalizing each other.  It's not only become too much for Boehner and Mcarthy, and I'm presuming Ryan, but even for Erick Erickson.  Who's next....Rush?

http://www.erickontheradio.com/2015/10/the-renee-ellmers-rumor-and-kevin-mccarthys-decision/

Advisor

I've got a crude facsimile of a guillotine if they'd like to continue with the French Revolution theme.

Actually I think McCarthy is approximately competent enough to be a successful car dealer in Mason City, assuming his Dad left the dealership to him debt free. And that's only 'cause he looks a little like a Lutheran preacher.

Advisor

'parently

the plot thickens- perhaps McCarthy wasn't just embarassed about failing the entrance exam to the GWB School of Elocution.

Stories, said to emanate from RW Republican circles, claim that Kev had a special realtionship Rep. Renee Elmers (R-NC) whereby she would play Dixie on his bonerphone.

Advisor

There is a fair  possibility that the Rangers and Astros could meet in the ALCS.  Will be interesting to see if Ted Cruz and Louie Gohmert get to throw out the first pitc in each town.  The truly iconic pair, of course, would be Tom Delay and Phil Graham.