Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

M S

Meryl Streep.

Great Sprit, Bless that woman!!

Of course Don the Con called her a loser.  

LOL !!!   Ha Ha, attacking one of the most talented, admired & beloved actresses in history is such a smart move.

( if you have the emotional maturity of an 8 yr old )

52 Replies
northnd
Senior Contributor

Re: M S

Great actress. Love her theatrical works. I chose to separate her profession from her political advocacy. To each their own.
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Political ??

Political ??

The whole point of what she said has absolutely nothing to do with one's political views, she's just calling out someone who can't or won't conduct themselves as a decent human being.

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Political ??

Wasn't she married when she had the affair with Clint Eastwood?

northnd
Senior Contributor

No one is calling for deporting actors from Hollywood. Both sides have vilified journalists so I think their jobs are safe. I fail to see the active threat to either profession. I do agree, however; football and MMA are not the arts and it would really suck having only them to view. I think we are safe in that regard also. Part of the problem in the previous election cycle with regard to the democrat losses is that the general public wants to view great theatrical work. They do not want to be lectured on how they should think or feel on a particular subject. Whether it be social or political. They were tired of actors dancing on the stage for a particular political party. Separation of arts and government, so to speak. I like the George Carlin approach. Flame all the dirty SOB'S. Attack every segment of the population. Nothing or no one is off limits.
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

Of course it was political

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Political ??

Wasnt he married when he had the affair with Marla , Mealania...

LOL, you people and your " Oh look !! Something totally unrelated over there ! "

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Of course it was political

LOL !!!!!

Stop being LAME !

It's like you people have never had to defend your own thouhgts before.

All Bubbles Burst, eventually

#HeIsNotLegit

#TheResistanceGrows

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Who do you want to "bless" Meryl Streep? I thought you are a athiest.  I didn`t see the Golden Cluster ...the "Hidden Fences" controversy and the Russian hacked Jimmy Fallon teleprompter.  "Hidden Fences", who cares? Sounds like a compelation of 2 boring movies that you couldn`t pay me enough to waste 2 hours on. 

But at these events, I thought the actor/actress was supposed to thank their agent, and co-stars and the director, going overtime with the music playing.  Streep decides to go off on a thinly veiled political rant, which proves she`s nuts.  I suppose it helps to be a little kooky to be a great actor. 

What makes this backfire is the FaceBook torture of a disabled man in which Streep says nothing.  It really makes her look shallow.   Now I can see if at a awards show the actor would bring up their thoughts on a recent hurricane or something...but just because your candidate lost in the election  #Petty

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

its all political