cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

MASSIVE voter fraud

For all you who say voter fraud is a made up scandal.

snip-

The North Carolina State Board of Elections has found thousands of instances of voter fraud in the state, thanks to a 28-state crosscheck of voter rolls. Initial findings suggest widespread election fraud.

• 765 voters with an exact match of first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state and voted in N.C. and the other state in the 2012 general election.
  • 35,750 voters with the same first and last name and DOB were registered in N.C. and another state and voted in both states in the 2012 general election.
  • 155,692 voters with the same first and last name, DOB and last four digits of SSN were registered in N.C. and another state – and the latest date of registration or voter activity did not take place within N.C.

The second point is key, as double voting is election fraud under state and federal statutes. Punishment for double voting in federal elections can include jail time.

In October 2012, Project Veritas produced video showing a Barack Obama campaign worker helping a voter register to vote in both Texas and Florida.

The Interstate Crosscheck examines 101 million voter records in more than two dozen participating states.

The findings, while large, leave open the question of just how widespread double voting might be since 22 states did not participate in the Interstate Crosscheck.

In addition to the above, the crosscheck found that more than 13,000 deceased voters remain on North Carolina’s rolls, and that 81 of them showed voter activity in their records after death.

North Carolina officials are now calling for tighter election security.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/2014/04/02/massive-voter-fraud-discovered-in-north-carolinas-2012-election...

12 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: MASSIVE voter fraud

How did all those frauds vote? Do you know that or do you just want to imply they all voted Democrat? Come to think of it, that is probably correct. When you repubs want to steal an election, you just get the SC to rule in your favor.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
How did all those frauds vote? Do you know that or do you just want to imply they all voted Democrat? Come to think of it, that is probably correct. When you repubs want to steal an election, you just get the SC to rule in your favor.

Then you can agree we need voter photo ID.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

What should it matter who they voted for?

Why are politics more important than integrity, doing the right thing, or seeing that the right thing is done?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@gough whitlam wrote:
Voter ID sounds s bit like nazi germany to me.

Voter fraud is what sounds like nazi germany.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You need to talk to all those "like thinkers" of yours who keep saying that all the fake voters vote Democratic.
Veteran Advisor

I had to show a photoID when I got my voter registration card. Didn't you?
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You are trying to avoid the question.

Why should it matter who the fraudulent votes are for?

Why should we not just try to eliminate the fraud?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I think it is you who is evading the question. The right has always accused the left of voting dead people, illegals vote for dems, etc, etc. Old joke about Chicago---vote early, vote often --was against the dems! It would be telling to know how those illegal votes were cast. You know that if they know they were illegal, they know who they benefitted. Of course, they should be eliminated but having people standing near the voters who are not officials of the voting process isn't good either. I have had to show picture ID in every state I have ever registered in to get a voter registration card. Don't have to show anything but that to actually vote and they check that against a master list of registered voters. If you have to show to get registered and then again when you vote, you will have to have 2-3 days of voting because it will take forever. As with about everything else in life, if there is man involved and something to be gained, someone will figure out a way to get over it.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Looks to me like there's an obvious 765 people with some explaining to do to the authorities.  Maybe 35,750 more.  And that's just for authorities in North Carolina.  They need to pursue some "test cases" in voter fraud, or people will keep doing it, voting more than once.  Every state should identify this type of information, especially identifying those who voted in more than one state.

It's more an abuse of the law, for which those people should be held accountable, than it is a need for more restrictions on the rest of us.  There are really 2 primary issues here -- one is voter registry, and the other is the fraudulent voting itself.

If you move from one state to another, and register in the new state, is there a way to "unregister" in the state from which you moved?  Just asking -- in the past, I've moved from one state to another a total of 8 times, have always been a registered voter wherever I've lived, and have never "unregistered" anywhere that I recall.  Still, I certainly have never voted more than once. 

Some time I was told that once you register in a new state, your old registration becomes null/void, and you didn't need to do anything.  If that is true, then the problem is that either the new state does not report back to the prior state to "void" your old registration, and/or the old state doesn't care enough to clean up their registry.

One potential answer on registration I would pose would be that registered voter roles should be automatically purged on some set schedule.  I get a new voter card every year in the mail.  Why not automatically purge any registration that hasn't voted within the past 2 years, and send those purged a postcard (instead of a voter card) that tells them they've been purged due to non-activity, and they are no longer registered voters.  Or, do they do that already?  If that's been done to me, I probably wouldn't know since the post office only forwards mail to your new address for maybe 6 months.

Voting more than once should carry a minimum of one year probation AND 100 hours of mandatory community service.  Then, if you do the same thing again, you should never again be eligible to vote.