cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Senior Advisor

MN Farmfest....a fat balding Walz

gets his ballz handed to him by Dr. of the year Scott Jensen.

Suddenly, no ballz is going to have to play defense and try not to debate.

I was there, for a couple of minutes, and I mimicked and copied  Walz by waving my arms wildly and looking stupid, just as he did, to general laughter. My pretty wife led me away....lol.

A middle of the roader messaged me later and said that Walz was getting his ***** handed to him.

Jensen says it was fun, good for the voters, and something they should do every couple of weeks. Ballzless isn't going to do it, his crew will just sit back and make up fake commercials for the next few months and try not to look stupid again.

Bruce, is that your vision of what democracy should be? One guy spends a billion dollars, refuses to debate regularly and the other guy spends a couple of million?

Walz should have to wear a jacket that says who bought and paid for him, just like the Nascar racers do.

7 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: MN Farmfest....a fat balding Walz

I missed the entertainment, Red.  😀   It sounds like car dealers and ethanol producers are pissed with "no balls Walz".  Like they say "we didn`t go from the stone age to the bronze age because we ran out of stones".

https://www.autonews.com/retail/minnesota-car-dealers-attempt-block-their-states-adoption-california...  

The Minnesota Automobile Dealers Association filed a lawsuit Wednesday in an attempt to block the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency's adoption of California Air Resources Board rules, which would require automakers to produce a higher percentage of electric and hybrid vehicles for sale in Minnesota by 2024.

rsbs
Senior Advisor

BA, there was a prop plane flying around all day at Farmfest with a big banner saying "Say No to Ca. Something or other"

I am ignorant, and had to ask what that was all about, and it was about stopping the push for electric vehicles in MN.

I think you can be bad, and incompetent, and still sneak into relection, but Walz takes it to a whole new level, and my hat goes off to Dr. Jensen for having a set, and taking it to the fool.

One thing about those Sleepy Eye people, they know what they do, and they do it well. Might finally be an election eve worth watching. 

And we know that Keith Ellison will make sure that it is an honest vote count, right?

AG Ellison is suddenly the Secretary of State?

rsbs
Senior Advisor

(11) Farmfest attendee confronts Gov. Walz. - YouTube

Got up this morning early, went to Redwood falls

ate free all day, then listened to Tim Walz...

the governor with no balls.

Seriously.....how does he live this down?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

His staffer, pretending to be "your average Farmfest attendee" rescues him by requesting a selfie.  😀  Walz better stay in the cities. 

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

rsbs
Senior Advisor

Walz is completely out of touch as to how reviled he is in out state Minnesota. I wish the azzwipe would go spend a few nights strolling around in that third precinct area he let burn, and connect with his 90 percent voters.

MN Democrats, such as our good Boris, might not be Einstein material, but in their hearts and minds, they obviously understand the cheating that goes on here. Our chief law enforcement official in MN is not going to stop it. 

Jensen/Birk will win this election, but will they overcome the vote counting?