cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

MSNBC, how you look at it.

" a lot of people vote pretty selfishly, and they say, ‘What’s going to give me more money in my pockets?’” Ruhle said"

"Or what’s going to make abortion illegal, or what’s going to make sure that my Second Amendment rights stay the same, and clearly, that adds up to enough people that the president still has something akin to 40 percent of the electorate in polls," added co-anchor Ali Velshi."

On the other hand, there's a huge segment of the opposition population saying I want abortions and I want them for free, I want your guns taken away(makes stealing so much safer for my kids) and I want your money.

It's bizarro world,  on one side we want to protect human life, keep what we've worked and sweated for and keep our legally purchased guns to protect ourselves as well as use them for sport, on the other side . . . they want to devalue human life, get money and property just because they exist and want guns out of the hands of anybody they want to steal from.  Guess which side the Democrat/communists are on?

2 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: MSNBC, how you look at it.

There is NOT a huge segment of the population who want abortion or want all guns to disappear.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: MSNBC, how you look at it.

A huge segment of dems.