cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ollie2655
Senior Contributor

MUSLIME BEHEADS OKLA WORKER

the media will white wash it due to obalmos family tree-----the only good muslime is a dead one where are the  libs

36 Replies
HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Re: MUSLIME BEHEADS OKLA WORKER

That's right libs, this is the hope and change you voted for....enjoy!  This is only the beginning.  By the way, where's the outrage about knives?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Koolaid, must be exceptionaly strong this year! Only people, I've heard of carrying knives/box cutters, came from a Conservaturd, right here on Agriculture.com.

BTW, for you information and education, were it not for the assboil Republicans, you would have seen HOPE & CHANGE. You guys just couldn't allow it to happen, so suck it up.

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Did you take this quote into consideration before you voted?  “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:SO YOU AGREE THANKS

must be quite shameful to be an obamlite now gotcha lol----love kicking your butt

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

when you make an assinine comment like that one, do you  even process the information on what should be grey matter between the ears?

Seriously, you have not heard of the Muslim terrorists that used box cutters to take over airplanes on 9-11??

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Yes we have. President Obama sure screwed up there didn't he? You're a joke!

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Are you implying that Bill Ayrers and Hussein Obama had something directly to do with the 9-11 attacks?

Where did you get that information?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

That was cute, stupid, but cute. The only ones I know of that didn't know about it, was your choice of President, I think his name was, ahh, Bush?