cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Macleans article again

(As of 2 days ago Trump has been let off going to court over rape allegations, because the accuser withdrew the charges after receiving death threats.  do you not follow the news?

It was new to me when I checked today, last I heard he was scheduled for a court date in Dec.)

I don't know what kind of liberal rag publications you read but you might wqnt to consider a more reputable news source.

(Trump University charges are still in the works as far as I know.  Fraud, false advertising etc.)

Trump university is just a liberal political talking point, it will be over after Tuesday.

(Then you may get a bigotted, racist, mysogynistic, liar for your leader.)

Same publications for your source again?  Or just your belief and opinion?  

One could also argue that we will get all 4 of those if Hillary is elected as well.

(Yes I know you will say Hillary is a liar too but look up any of the fact checking sites and they will give you a score of how many lies each one has told and the score is not even close and then the degree of the lies should be considered too.)

Agree that they are both liars, obviously I don't have to tell you Hillary is a liar, it's just a know fact + Hillary is an FBI certified liar.  I do agree that the degree of the lie is important - e-mails & Benghazi for example.  Then for Hillary to lie to the 4 gold star moms, whom sons were killed in Benghazi because of Hillary & President Obama's actions or inaction, about what happened.

Like I said, everything is factored into my decision to vote for Trump over Hillary, and it's not even close.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Then vote for the loser.....

The Trump name is more than tarnished. I wouldn't be surprised if his whole empire crumbles in a few years.

Maybe the Republicans forced Comey to come out with the first letter, to get Sniffy to pony up the $100 million that he finally did after the letter was published, figuring that he had a better chance of winning the election. I wonder, if the letter hadn't come out, if he would've stiffed the RNC too. My guess is that he would've.

Tick Tock....

Jen
sharksoup
Senior Contributor

Trump university lawsuit just a talking point?  Oh please.  

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/03/us/politics/trump-university-case.html?_r=0

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-trump-university-fraud-lawsuit-20160830-s...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-university-idUSKCN10D2O8

I too weighed all the pros and cons of both candidates.  Clinton got my vote.  I'd rather live with more of the same than deal with Trump's craziness. 

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

LOL..............Earth to jen..............Earth to jen...........LOL...........

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

What?  Think it couldn't happen?  That's what seperates me from you...I look beyond what is simply shown, and look at the the peices, to see what might fit.  And Sniffy DIDN'T give the RNC the $100 million he had promised until after that first letter to congress.  Coincidental...maybe.  Then again, maybe not.  I think Sniffy was going to stiff the RNC.  Nothing will change my thinking on that....

Tick Tock...

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Trump university lawsuit just a talking point?  Oh please.)

I gave my opinion and you gave yours, we'll see what happens & whom is right. 

(I too weighed all the pros and cons of both candidates.  Clinton got my vote.  I'd rather live with more of the same than deal with Trump's craziness.)

I respect your choice.  That did weigh into my decision and I do not want more of the same.  

Hey, if Hillary wins, we can also wager on what taxpayer property and how many dollars worth of taxpayer property that Hillary will steal from the White House this time around.  With inflation I'm betting she can exceed the $200,000 worth of property that she stole the first time around.  Oh well, more of the same.

r3020
Senior Advisor

It is Bill Clinton who was paid 18 million dollars by a university for doing nothing while at the same time Hillary is talking about the unaffordability of a college education.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And what was Sniffy planning on stealing to get his $100,000,000. back?  I guess spending his last years in jail for tax evasion may have been worth paying a hundred million to be President so that he could pardon himself.

Tick Tock...

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

What 100 million?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(And what was Sniffy planning on stealing to get his $100,000,000. back?  I guess spending his last years in jail for tax evasion may have been worth paying a hundred million to be President so that he could pardon himself.    Tick Tock)

I have no idea what you are trying to say TT, re-state your post where it makes sense and I would be happy to respond.