cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Madam Pelosi

Pelosi took over a year to pass vote on USMCA, the trade agreement the country and the farming community wanted and needed.  Madam Pelosi took 7 days to call for a vote on war powers,  a resolution with no binding power to control anything. Still wonder if Pelosi is only playing politics because she hates  Trump?

18 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Madam Pelosi

She's feeble.

Highlighted
Advisor

Pelosi can't even figure out checkers.....I cannot see how anyone would defend her as their political party's leader.

Has to be about the biggest embarrassment ever, and a good example of why there should be term limits.

The Senate is laughing at her, and even her own party Senators wish she had not done the fake impeachment.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

Pelosi can't even figure out checkers.....I cannot see how anyone would defend her as their political party's leader.

Has to be about the biggest embarrassment ever, and a good example of why there should be term limits.

The Senate is laughing at her, and even her own party Senators wish she had not done the fake impeachment.

Just heard that she blinked and is sending the coup d’etât papers over to the Senate, so that they can $#*+ can them and get back to work.

Highlighted
Advisor

PBS article

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/pelosi-to-send-impeachment-articles-to-the-senate-next-week

guess the Senators running for POTUS figured out they were going to be the losers on this one, and put the pressure on her.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: PBS article

That, and -- "He [McConnel] had signed on to a resolution from Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., to allow for the dismissal of articles of impeachment if the House doesn’t transmit them in 25 days. "
Highlighted
Advisor

Who’s your bookie?  

obtw it’s an AP article picked up by NPR

are: the bookie. Seeing as you’ve projected yourself to be a deft gambler here recently I’ll cover on the side of this being classic Rope-a-Dope.  

I can’t see how anybody could pass on the opportunity to watch Li’l Linzee pop another vein or two, voluntarily representing his entire caucus and party.

I’m still of the opinion that removing a sitting President from office is most definitely a wise move. But as long as the circus is coming to town and admission is free I’m going.  

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Rope a dope????who's playing Muhammed Ali

Highlighted
Advisor

That would be a great idea.  The greater public can get a good look at Hawley, the natural 2024, ‘28 or whatever  GOP candidate for The WH.

And, of course, an opportunity for Chief Justice Roberts to define his role in the whole matter.

Everything that is happening is built around GOP confidence that once everything is brought into the light of day the people will understand that it’s nothing more than a simple understanding.

Rock and Roll.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

GOP is done after this one.

If we make it through.