cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Madam Speaker gives heave ho..

You cheer now Bruce but she is going to take away as many of your rights as she is Trumps.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: "Why you can't do that"?

That request from the King of “just know” and summary proclamation. 

Too hilarious. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

You can't elaborate can you Bruce. John Sullivan the leader still roams free. Charges are being dropped against BLM who were much more violent while the 1-6 protester rot in solitary confinement. And now Nancy is obstructing justice. And you cheer the total corruption of our justice system.

bruce MN
Advisor

How do you file charges against an abstraction?

r3020
Senior Advisor

How did the kumdumpster post their bail?

bruce MN
Advisor

Who’s bail?  Their?

I’ve never herd of bail being posted for anything other than an individual. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Yeah. You know. Those thugs who wear their BLM shirts and carry their BLM flags as they loot the stores and then burn the cities to the ground.

bruce MN
Advisor

Looking out my window at standing houses, churches, schools and businesses as far as the eye can see.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Who’s bail?  Their?                    I’ve never herd of bail being posted for anything other than an individual.) 

An example of when you got nothing so you have to stoop so low as to point out the misuse of a homophone.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Of course you do. You are willing to over look the burned out sections. You are also willing to over look the rising crime rate since your city councils unanimous vote to defund the police.