cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Senior Advisor

Maher wants arrests.

8 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Maher wants arrests.

The problem with the J6 show is 99% on trial aren`t "insurrectionists"  they are literally "tourists who didn`t stay on the designated trails" .  The other 1% are Feds.   I think it`s like "wanting to see Trump`s taxes" it`s a fishing exposition, they want to get some "Kevin McCarthy sound bite where Trump specifically told him to storm the Capitol and bring AR-15s!"   they what something on that order.

 

BADeere_1-1651407081052.jpeg

 

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Something of that order"? They already have it.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/georgia-man-affiliated-with-oath-keepers-becomes-2nd-rioter-co...

Oh, they had the guns alright:

 "Prosecutors say the group set up a “quick reaction force,” or QRF, that kept guns at a hotel in nearby Arlington, Virginia, and that they were prepared to bring the weapons into Washington if Rhodes or associates believed the need arose. Days before the attack, one defendant suggested getting a boat to ferry weapons across the Potomac River. "

  They were way beyond "just tourists".

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Maher wants arrests.

The partisan hypocrat 1/6 committee plans to hold public hearings in June to give their opinion, belief & just know as to what happened.....shows their desperation. 

rsbs
Senior Advisor

Re: Maher wants arrests.

Deporting the Obamas, Clintons, and Bidens seems like a win win once the good guys get back in power.

I don't relish the spectacle of putting former presidents on show trials, even if they deserve that treatment.

Knowing the background of a GW Bush, I imagine that he, like Mitt Romney, will quickly get back on the reservation and feign ignorance over ever being a RINO.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: "Something of that order"? They already have it.

Rick, the tourists who were going to "take over the Capitol" left their guns back at the hotel?  😀   Oh that`s funny!

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Maher wants arrests.

(Knowing the background of a GW Bush, I imagine that he, like Mitt Romney, will quickly get back on the reservation and feign ignorance over ever being a RINO.)

Well RINO & DINO are just in party yapping as romney likely votes 90%+ with republicans and manchin likely votes 90%+ with democrats, seems a better name would be moderates which shouldn't be a bad thing.  I'm very thankful for manchin as the senile joe led hypocrats sheet-show would be a lot worse.

Seems that if you vote 90% party-line of the time your not a R-D in name only.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

Re: Maher wants arrests.

A QRF does not leave guns at a hotel across the river to come back and get later good grief Ricky nice branding of the narrative pushed by an illegal committee...tell us how war is Ricky

I would like to have all texts from everyone leaked like liz Cheney is doing..... what is she hiding and for who, what does her husband do withe the red Chinese...I think its only fair to see Nancy and all her staffs text along with every member of congress.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Re: Maher wants arrests.

Take away Red is that there is nothing to arrest people on, the commission has proven nothing and that the Democrats are going to get rolled in November.  Jones agreed.  

 

The only move they can make is the wrong one.  If they start trying to arrest people, it moves the needle even further.  

 

The only chance the fascists had was to not wait on the insurance policy.  Once that failed, it was over.  The clowns here know it.