Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Mail ballots..what the serious H

16 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Mail ballots..what the serious H

Maybe you and the USA today don't realize this, but when people worry a out fraud with mail in voting they are not talking about standard requesting an absentee ballot.

bruce MN
Advisor

DDennison is the one who has been trying muddle the imagery by lumping the 2.

You’re just being a willing foil  

It’s glaringly obvious that you don’t read anything that doesn’t come from preferred sources, but hold your nose, open this one up, scroll down skipping the rest if you must and read the last freaking paragraph. 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

I just got a absentee ballot request form in the mail, addressed to my Dad. 
My Dad passed away in 2005. 
There is no doubt that there is fraud going on. 
Should I send it in for him? All ballots need to be counted, right?

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

If you just got the one request form it must be because your late father was not a presumed democrat. I have already heard of some getting up to four different unsolicited request forms.

Trump is right to hedge his comments on blindly accepting the results of November this year until we get a chance to see what is going on. These are not our fathers JFK democrats.

r3020
Senior Advisor

If you don't want to go to the polls on election day then you support voter fraud. Period. Vote by mail on a large scale is just to create chaos. Period.

bruce MN
Advisor

Anyone can send anybody a ballot request form.  Distribution of request forms is not a public function.  The state or precinct doesn’t send those out. Political units...D and R generally do. You could get 50 of them but only the first one the local officials opened would get you a ballot. 

You narrow it down to disingenuous or just plain stupid.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Oh, Craig isn't stupid.

But his cleverly crafted messaging assumes The Base is.

Or, actually, just willing to ardently believe anything that serves the urgent cause.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You put the dog's name and that of the dead on the rest.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Fraud and chaos, just what Bruce is rooting for. Tie it up in the courts until 1-21-21.

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy, a Democrat, announced on CNN Friday morning that his state is moving to universal mail-in voting for the upcoming November election.

President Trump and Attorney General William Barr say automatically mailing all registered voters ballots is a recipe for error and outright fraud.

Asked how he will prevent fraud in November, Murphy said, "You never can say you bat one thousand, but I'm pretty sure that we have a higher probability of being hit by lightning than we do uncovering voter fraud."

The New Jersey attorney general has filed voter fraud charges against two of the winners in Paterson's ward council elections, along with two campaign workers involved in a third race.

According to The Paterson Press, "Councilman Michael Jackson, 48, and Councilman-elect Alex Mendez, 45, were accused of violating state law governing the way mail-in ballots are supposed to be collected and filled out, said Attorney General Gurbir Grewal."

NPR reported that the investigation began after the U.S. Postal Inspection Service tipped off state law enforcement officials to hundreds of mail-in ballots stuffed in a Paterson mailbox. Other bundled ballots were discovered in another nearby city.

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/nj-governor-announces-universal-mail-voting-nov...