cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Major Game Changer

I just found out something that is going be a major game changer in Iowa politics.  It is a hea|th issue concerning an Iowa ele¢ted offi¢ial.   Can't say anything more about it, but it will come out in time.   I will wait until others come out with it before commenting further.  Just know that you saw it here, first.

18 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Major Game Changer

The good Congressman from the NW District hasn't picked up an STD from a House page, has he?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I might have heard it here first but what have I heard here first? Does it involve Palin?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

The good Congressman from the NW District hasn't picked up an STD from a House page, has he?

It does not involve any Republican office holder, or office seeker.  I do not want to say who at this point.  The story will eventually  break and but I do not want to be the one who does it.  There are bigger fish that ought to do it.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: In other words milly

You don't know sheet for sure, and to avoid slander, you wish someone else to blab and spread crapola.

Otherwise, you would be the first to blab the news about anything taundry about the opposition.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

I might have heard it here first but what have I heard here first? Does it involve Palin?

Nope, it does not involve Palin.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

My bet is, he thinks he's got the goods on a Democrat, hence the "real game changer", intro, he likes to delve into the dramaqueen arena. His poor twisted life needs that, makes him feel important, right? Craigo?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@Reich Leader, Herr GreaTOne_65 wrote:

My bet is, he thinks he's got the goods on a Democrat, hence the "real game changer", intro, he likes to delve into the dramaqueen arena. His poor twisted life needs that, makes him feel important, right? Craigo?

I do not have the "goods" on anyone.  I simply said that I know that a major league Iowa ele¢ted offi¢ial has a serious medi¢al ¢ondition that will render them unable to do their job.  It is being ¢overed up by those who need this ele¢ted offi¢ial to remain in office to keep their ¢ushy positions.  It is the same medi¢al ¢ondition that ended the life of former President Ronald Reagan.  You figure it out.  I make it my business to know what is going on in the world of Iowa politi¢s and I got this information from someone who knows what is going on.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: News Is Already Breaking on This

@kraft-t wrote:

The news is already breaking on this, on the net.  Since it is already "out there", I will put a link to the internet mention of it.

Internet Link

I guess that Governor Branstad will have to be thinking of a replacement as his term runs until Jan of 2015.

A "little birdie" tells me that he did not even remember a citizen lobbyist,along with his wife, whom had seen him on a regular basis for a quarter of a century, a few weeks ago.  His wife was seen recently whispering in his ear the names of people who were coming up to talk to him.   They will not be able to hide this for much longer, will they?

Like I said, a major game changer, indeed.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: News Is Already Breaking on This

Better be careful, you might get one of those horrid, bleeding heart liberals!!!Smiley Very Happy