Veteran Advisor

Re: News Is Already Breaking on This

He's not talking about Harkin.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

He's not talking about H a r k i n.

Actually, that is who I was talking about.  If it can be proved that he does suffer from that awful disease, he should admit it, and retire to his six-million dollar mansion in the Bahamas, where he can get the treatment he will need to cope with what happens in time.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I stand corrected.  Didn't look at your blog link since I don't read blogs.  Sounds more like someone starting an internet rumor which you are quite capable of doing to reach your end goals.  You mention none of the "liberal" media have mentioned this.  What about the "rightwing" media?  Haven't heard fox reporting on it either.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

I stand corrected.  Didn't look at your blog link since I don't read blogs.  Sounds more like someone starting an internet rumor which you are quite capable of doing to reach your end goals.  You mention none of the "liberal" media have mentioned this.  What about the "rightwing" media?  Haven't heard fox reporting on it either.

If you don't read blogs, or looked at the link, .... how did you know that the writer mentioned "none of the liberal media have mentioned this"?   I did not write that, the internet writer, did.  Smiley Wink

No one has reported this yet, because it is now just becoming obvious to folks interacting with him.  It can be attempted to hide it, for a while, but sooner or later, it becomes obvious.  If he is replaced, someone will be appointed by Republican Governor Branstad to fill out the term, which ends in Jan. 2015.  That person will run for re-election in 2014 as an incumbent.  In Iowa, incumbents tend to stay in office for life.... or until they have a debilitating illness.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Got me again.  I did look at it this morning.  Maybe I'm getting the same problem.  So, i'll ask you.  What about the rightwing media?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Got me again.  I did look at it this morning.  Maybe I'm getting the same problem.  So, i'll ask you.  What about the rightwing media?

The few of us that pretty much know, have not said anything directly to the media ...... yet.

Like I said, "You seen it here, first."

[Edit:  Maybe the editors at SF would want to get the "scoop" on the story, first?]

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Like I said, "You seen SAW  it here, first."

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Like I said, "You seen SAW  it here, first."

I stand corrected.   Smiley Tongue