cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Make Donald Drumpf again

There is so much awesome in this clip that if evey voter watched it, The Donald might  get 3 % of the vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

10 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Make Donald Drumpf again

I am looking forward  to your reviews  Smiley Happy

@NewAgJudge wrote:

There is so much awesome in this clip that if evey voter watched it, The Donald might  get 3 % of the vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ

Advisor

If you think that the fact that lies squirt out of his mouth like poop out of a goose is going to change anybody's mind you've obviously wasted a lot of time here.

Senior Contributor

Oh I know.

But what I didn't know, that I thouhgt I knew 2 weeks ago is that Mr Drumpf could literally shoot a minority on live tv and his ratings would go up.

This isn't grandpa's america any more.

There are some great tidbits in there though..like :  " I use words. I use the best words "  LOL

Veteran Advisor

I think it is obvious that the lies that flow out of his mouth HAVE already made people change their minds.  Just read what the local jerks here talk about all the time.  They all love what he says and many act on his words.  He really only needs 51% of the folks to believe and our country truly will go down the tubes!!

Advisor

I get a kick out of the soundbites and focus groups where white folks (some of them well turned out) say they love Trump because he speaks his mind. Nevermind that 80 % of what he says runs between pink and hot orange on the lie-o-meter.

The takeaway, if any is needed, is that you can be white and quite successful at something, and even quite intelligent, and have no control over the non-rational aspects of your being- easily manipulated by fear and resentment.

Veteran Advisor

That's very true but this is the scary part depending on the validity of the poll.

image.jpeg

Senior Contributor

Drumpf is that kind of like Gagut?

Senior Contributor

No, dude

Senior Contributor

That's a great video and I saw it yesterday and liked it so much that I reposted it on the "Your Favorite" post. He should have never claimed that he was asked to appear on Oliver's show. You just watch, Drumpf will pay himself back for all the campaign money he has spent out of the money he has collected. It will happen, but why not, I would. I however would not claim that I am financing my own campaign out of my own money and then forget to mention I would pay myself back later. He will pay himself back and you can take that to the top of Trump Towers.