cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Make no mistake

Sanctions are an act of war designed to bring the target into submission.  Perhaps merely the foreplay before the bullets start flying.

Using that criteria one must conclude that our longest lasting war is the war against Cuba.

So what is our purpose in the Ukraine or Cuba. Don't we want them to have self determination even if they choose something less than our ideals? Or do we expect to impose our vision of a democratic republic on the rest of the world. Is it our desire install self determination or a capitalist society?

How much of the turmoil in the middle east is a product of capitalism reckless raping of their assets and the proceeds going the oil companies and the arab elite.

25 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Make no mistake

Sticking to the same old game plan eh? 'It`s all Americas fault.'

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: And you think we are blameless?

nt.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: And you think we are blameless?

Yes we make mistakes. But to brand the U.S. as the evel one in this world  is a disgrase for any American.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: I did not brand america as evel

In fact I didn't brand america as evil either. I hope I didn't disgrase myself or disgrace you either.

The evil ones in the world are the capitalists that financially rape and pillage no matter where in the world they might be. They have done so in the middle east, in the carribean and South America. Why! because they are after the nations assets without concern for the plight of the nations people.

As a matter of fact they try to leave this nation people behind. They don't want to share the wealth or pay their help a living wage. Capitalism is a religion which thinks it is right to rape and pillage the nations resources both material and labor for their own financial good

People that want to share in the nations prosperity are labled redistributionists..Pure capitalists would object to a $1 per hour minimum wage because that damages the purity of the capitalist system. You dudes make me sick!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I would not have to object to 1 dollar min wage. The market place would do that for me. I know that`s a little hard for you to understand. By the way Mr. Kraft. My neighbors business has fallin on some slow times (obama?). I was wondering that if you didn`t give a sh!t about your children getting any of your hard earned wealth then could you help a brother out... Send a check? ..................Maybe you don`t give a crap about giving your wealth to your children but what about the son or brothers who worked in the hog barn, plowed fields, cut wood to warm the house since they were 10 yrs old? When dad and mom are gone they deserve only half and the gov deserves the rest.............Are you kidding me? Finaly, a question for you. Do you have an estate plan in place or are you going to let the chips fall into place............dude..............

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I have no estate plan. What is your name and address so I can include you in it.

How many farmers do you know that died and gave half of it to uncle sam? It's a bogus claim because in reality it never happens. The problem is these snot nosed kids think dad and mom's assets are their assets. There entitlement is restricted to what dad and mom want to give them after they have satisfied their legal responsibility.

Don't wait for that parental windfall. Go out and multiply your own assets into a billion or more. Don't sit around and fret about dad and moms tax bill. They will give you what they want to give you and then you can batch about not getting your fair share. Or tell them to buy a 5 million dollar life insurance policy so they can give you a free ride.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Some of those "snot nosed" kids worked their asses off helping pay for and build up the FAMILY enterprise to where it is, today. The only "greedy" kid that I see, is the Tax Collector!
Advisor

Start a small retail business kraft and hire a few employees and experience this capitalism of greed of which you speak. It ain't such a walk in the park as you seem to think.
Highlighted
Advisor

It was a walk in the park back in the 60's and 70's when he was in business compared to what it is now. That is what Mr. kraft doesn't seem to comprehend