cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: I did not brand america as evel

Bull dung. Kids that work for parents and think they are deserving of compensation ought to bill their parents in a timely fashion. I never thought my parents owed me anything for the things I did for them. It was volunteer work and I never expected compensation. And when My father died he did not owe me thing and neither did I have any legitmate claim to part of his assets. My 98 year old mother turns 99 in july.

Telling people that your work entitles you a share in the assets is like me doing tasks for a landlord and expecting an ownership position in his farm.

That is exactly what Bundy has assumed in Nevada and he is completely wrong as are his supporters.

If you are working for mom or dad expecting at least a partial interest in their property , you should have billed them as the deeds were done so they could decide whether your cost was too high or not. Putting your own value on  work supplied is a bit late after the fact!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Make no mistake

If you can't pay a decent wage, do your own **bleep** work. Or get out of business and let someone that can manage a business and still pay a worker a living wage. AS it is you don't hire anyone and your **bleep** sure you don't want the other guy to get a raise. MY goodness it would be outrageous if american workers shared in the promise of america. You ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

It coud be difficult in the 60's 70's as well as now. However, why should any human being work for a substandard wage so that you can make a profit?  That is what management is about. Sizing your operation to the point that it is profitable for both you and your employee.

Or perhaps reducing your labor force and getting more efficient with your own time. What annoys me the most is that you willfully try to depress wages and beneft for all workers. In case you don't know it, the laboring man is our customer. He buys food and fiber that we produce.  And you want to surpress his standard of living. Kind of short sighted, don't you think?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Remore so obalmo dun it

you coud never rape opec get serious --it wa obalmo sending mixed signals and not knowing which way is up --he just knows putin ----china and the muslimes are kicking his butt weekly and bringing shame to america but with his breeding what woulkd you expect

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: he is a deonrat which means

he has no idea what business does except pay all of americas bills and on time ---it is a shame how brainwashed the lib left wingers are

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re:so if we raise the prices

of what he buys we help him HOW please try me dont run

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: obalmo has done it for years

on his were sorry tours
Highlighted
Advisor

My belief has always been to take care of an employee and he/she will come to work tomorrow. however I don't think anybody should tell me what to pay them. It's the employees' responsibility to make a living to the standards he/she wishes to have. If an employee thinks the employer is short-changing them then quit and find another job. If you are a good employee then that shouldn't be a problem.

Senior Contributor

Re: I did not brand america as evel

You are starting to see the true "milligan" Don.  He has wasted his supposedly superior intelligence so he can look forward to inheriting the family farm.  A Mensa member driving a school bus?   He either exposes his lies about himself or shows he is a worthless piece of **bleep** waiting on his mom to die so he can get his just rewards.  Pathetic individual to say the least.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

And what you don't understand is that during that time gas was about $0.45-0.55/gal, bread was $0.30/loaf and wages were about $2.50/hour for the average worker.  Now, gas is $3.40 and up, bread is over $2/loaf and minimum wage is $7.35!!  Not exactly going up at the same rate!!