cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Make no mistake

I wish I lived in the world of your imagination!  Can you tell me why it costs an auto shop or an rv shop that they have to charge $119 and up an hour??  Do you think they pay the mechanic even 30-35% of that cost?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

They only want to redistribute the Fat Cat's money into their hard-working pockets.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: I did not brand america as evel

Our family assets are OUR assets.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: I did not brand america as evel

Why shouldn't I drive a school bus? Drivers HAVE to be sharp to do the job. I like working with kids and driving big stuff. It works out real fine for me. Why do I have to slave away at some elitist job? Just to make the tax collector happy? Screw that. The whole reason I took the job was to spend more time with my quickly growing- up kids. I get to hang out with them and their friends. I am living a far richer life than what could ever be measured by "your" standards.

When was the last time that your Government threw it's arms around your neck and said that "You Are The Greatest!"?
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Ain't it strange

Kind of ironic how these libs view what they perceive as their "underlings"

That's the kind of tolerence that's sets them up on high

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The owners are the fat cats!  Of course, you wouldn't know first hand.  You drive a 40 year old car and don't have an rv.