cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Making Promises

President Sniffy was in Florida today, making promises that he can't keep. He's not the CEO of the US. He!!, in the last few years, I probably contributed far more - maybe nearly a million times more, to our ability to PAY for what Sniffy is promising than he has. Of course, we'll never know, because he'll never show his taxes.

And, I guess this is nothing more than fake news according to the Sniffer.

You know what? I don't want this President deciding where my money is going to be spent. And it's funny, how the last 8+ years, the Republican mantra was "no new taxes" for anything. Yet, here we have Sniffy saying how we're going to have all these new toys for the military, new roads, bridges, airports, and on and on. All BA, or whoops, that should be BS. Thinking about it though, they're both the same....

Tick Tock.....

Jen
11 Replies
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Re: Making Promises

You were just fine with the great dark one blowing all my money. Suck it up it is your turn in the barrel.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You know it's really a shame you don't know what you are talking about. President Obama, saved your sorry butt, and you don't even know it, but you will! Just wait until the Orange Wonder gets through with you.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Allen, with all your whining about how much health insurance costs, I doubt that you paid much of anything into the IRS the last several years. And here we have a multi billionaire, who also has probably contributed NOTHING of his PERSONAL FINANCES to our treasury. Marybeth I should have MADE A DEAL with the tax man to only pay 1/2 of what I owed, just like our SMART president does. Get behind the Sniffer - never. To get behind him is to show the world that you agree with what that man stands for. He doesn't stand for me, and I sure as heck won't stand for him. He can go to he!!, and, as he said, he can go - - - k himself.....

Tick Tock....

Jen
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

It is his multiple billion's. Not yours not mine his and it is none of our business how much he has.  You are just jealous someone else was actually smart enough to make it and you failed.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Obama saved my butt? Please do explain that one.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I failed Allen? Starting your own fake news channel, are ya now? Better check yourself in to a mental health care center quick. You have watched WAY TOO MUCH propaganda from the right....you're losing it.

Tick Tock....

Jen
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Why do you care how much money someone else has? Because you think somehow you should have it? Admit it you failed to build the assets you think you truly deserve.

You failed and are bitter as hell about it.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

No, I didn't fail Allen. I got out so I could enjoy the retirement that I earned. Sorry that you didn't make enough, that you can spend the time doing whatever you want, without EVER having to set an alarm clock.

As far as President Sniffy, there are many, many unanswered CONFLICT OF INTEREST items that are being hidden by this man. They will come out - it's one of the many reasons for my....

TICK TOCK.....

Jen

By the way, wish you were here. Too bad you can't afford it.
AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

I am more than happy with what I have . I just refuse to give any of it to people like you so you can pee it away on trash. You want to give money away do it with your little savings account.