cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Not just great, but 'perfect'

@Samnospam wrote:
Was pot and coke illegal when Obama was a user?

Not if you were a liberal.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re:he is still a DICKTATER !!!!

ask working class america who he is taxing to death as all demoratsdo !!!!

hardnox604008
Advisor

Re: Re:he is still a DICKTATER !!!!

You confedder-rats did such a marvelous job 2001-2008.

You blew $6 trillion on two phony wars and a fascist police state institution and now you want to cut granny's SS to help pay for it.

hardnox604008
Advisor

Re: Man, is that Obama great, or what?

Precisely- the equities are strong becasue all those guys have been wrong about inflation even though it is surely coming- hyper-hyper-Weimar style - any moment now so no time to waste in throwing Granny out.

But anyway, my point is well proven here and the point was about the very subjective use of causality.  If Romney was President we'd be getting all kinds of sage commentary about how it is because of the "market's" confidence in his wise stewardship..

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Are you being facetious in this post or do you really not see what the correlation is?

Samnospam
Advisor

If by commentary, you mean commentary HERE, sure, its a team sport, unless you've got an anchor you blow in the wind.  In the Larger world I'd disagree.  

And yep, until the money makes it into wages you can't have serious inflation can you?  Its a fabulous game if you're on the top with first access to that money.  Its almost as if its the way the game was meant to work.

hardnox604008
Advisor

Don't see anything but a whole lot of liquidity pushed into the system, globally, and a general belief- so far justified- the the powers that be can intervene and stop any crisis that arises in austerian EU, UK, Japan or anywhere else.

Thius in a 0 rate environment it is up forever under the previously mentioned conditions.

There is also nothing that the pros love more than squeezing the bejesus out of shorts who think they've figured things out from reading the headlines.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hardnox604008 wrote:

Precisely- the equities are strong becasue all those guys have been wrong about inflation even though it is surely coming- hyper-hyper-Weimar style - any moment now so no time to waste in throwing Granny out.

But anyway, my point is well proven here and the point was about the very subjective use of causality.  If Romney was President we'd be getting all kinds of sage commentary about how it is because of the "market's" confidence in his wise stewardship..

Equities are strong but the volume is weak. More and more money transferred into fewer and fewer hands. Thanks to the federal reserve and their zero interest rates taking from the retired couple who have worked hard and played by the rules their entire life, and giving it to the bankters being subsides to finance the national debt. Plus now the young couple who used to be in the market to save for their future now need everything to pay for fuel and their student loans.

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: BUTT

we didnt put america in the worst financial shape in history --the DICKTATER Vdid that with the largest debts in history ---aint never been a gop that was that dumb now wanna debate or run>

hardnox604008
Advisor

I'm a bit less concerned out the "debt" per se right at the moment but generally agree with you.

My point was that if Romney was president and the markets were doing this we'd be hearing from partisans all sorts of narratives whereby he could take credit for it.  Which I would suggest is equally or even more specious than claiming that this validates Obama's program.

Actually the much more important argument there is about the dangers of the logic of causality when applied to markets but it won't stop countless thousands of the chattering classes and more millions of their followers from practicing it continuously.