the anti-christ plays some bingo

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: you mean obalmo YEP your right

notice not much debate --cant back your boy up[ ----i llove it

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Man, is that Obama great, or what?

I know that I missed out on the second wave of land speculation and inflation, and also on guns and ammunition.

Reits are up 40% in the last two years.

I wonder what is underpriced right now that will get the same results....is there a way to invest in labor futures?

If slavery was to be legalized again, now would be the time to go long on owning slaves.

hardnox604008
Advisor

So you are ecstatic about everything that Obama has done for you?

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

If Romney were President, there would be those on one side, praising his presidency, as being the reason, just as there would be those on the other side, saying he inherited the improvement from Obama.

I once heard the economy of the US is big, and takes a while to turn around, like a Battleship, that may take several hours, just to reverse direction.  
My biggest problem with the economy under Obama right now, is that our ship is taking on water, and he has the bilge pumps hooked up backwards, and is sucking more water in, than pumping out.

Samnospam
Advisor

This thread is certainly related, if just by marriage, to Bruce's McCain would have done the same thing meme.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

you just say that because you are racist.

Did you know that negros are going to cease to exist in another census or two in America?

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

LOL,

Tha's me, a corn-fed-steak-eating racist!

(I don't mean I'm corn-fed, but that I eat corn-fed steaks.   Its one thing to be racist, but to be from NE, and corn-fed, well, that is just insulting).