cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Man wins miss Nevada

Once women learn this is a man's world and accept that fact the sooner they can learn to be happy.

12 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

you want to talk about queer

Daughter tells me of a coworker on her summer job that is a lesbian who has a boyfriend.    If she is a lesbian why does she have a boyfriend, I asked.   The boyfriend is a biological female, who is pretending to be male.    I really am not quite sure how to figure out all that confusion.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: you want to talk about queer

How about not bothering and going ahead and living your (alleged) libertarian life, and leave those other human beings  who aren’t harming a flea alone?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Because of situations like this. But we all know that the dems say it's a man's world.

“So it’s OK — I just want to be clear with you — it’s OK, it’s OK for a man to go into the women’s section, show his penis around the other women, young little girls [who are] under age?” the woman asked. “Your spa, Wi Spa, condoned that. Is that what you’re saying?”

The staffer, who was wearing a mask and stationed behind a plexiglass barrier, responded, but the employee’s comments were unintelligible.

“So he can stay there?” the irate woman asked, referring to the biological male presumably still in the women’s area. “He could stay there?”

At that point, the worker says something about “sexual orientation.”

“What sexual orientation?” the customer interjected. “I see a [penis]. It lets me know he’s a man. He’s a man. … He is not a female, sweetie.”

“Girls down there, other women who are highly offended for what they just saw, and you did nothing, absolutely nothing,” she continued. “In fact, you sided with him. So Wi Spa is in agreement with men that just say they are a woman and they can go down there with their penis and get into the women’s section, is that what you’re saying?”

https://milnenews.com/2021/06/28/man-flashes-penis-in-front-of-little-girls-at-spa-was-allowed-to-be...

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

How about not bothering and going ahead and living your (alleged) libertarian life, and leave those other human beings  who aren’t harming a flea alone?

Did not a thing to those other humans.  Favored restricting their behavior in no way that did not in itself harm others.   Did not inject myself into their decisions regarding health care or health insurance for certain.  Or any of the other oppressive goals communist like yourself have for them.

Imo, they need help, but it's up to them to find it.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

BruXi likes to practice Alinsky's Rules for Radicals... He's just too dumb to realize you have to have actually not lived up to your own rules before he can try to make you live up to your own rules... 😂😂😂

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Destroying the societal norms is another commie plan.  Destroy the norms and family structure, you destroy the society. 

BruXi's big lie is that you can't instruct children in the ways of normalcy or point out the absurd as the absurd that is harmful to society without maintaining a stance of libertarianism.  Cancel culture was weaponized to give their lies teeth.  If you remember, Karen spent a lot of time trying to figure out who I was, and made many threats to me.  The commies can't win against free speech, and they can't win against someone they can't shut down through their BS.  

You'll find that the caballists also get a kick out of giving a finger to God's natural order.  Thus the transgender push.  Sick people.  

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

How am I doing Rickety?  Get around to turning me in to the internet police yet?  😂😂😂😂

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@gh2002gh wrote:

Destroying the societal norms is another commie plan.  Destroy the norms and family structure, you destroy the society. 

BruXi's big lie is that you can't instruct children in the ways of normalcy or point out the absurd as the absurd that is harmful to society without maintaining a stance of libertarianism.  Cancel culture was weaponized to give their lies teeth.  If you remember, Karen spent a lot of time trying to figure out who I was, and made many threats to me.  The commies can't win against free speech, and they can't win against someone they can't shut down through their BS.  

You'll find that the caballists also get a kick out of giving a finger to God's natural order.  Thus the transgender push.  Sick people.  

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I recall arguing about the gay marriage (court rammed) about 10 yrs ago with AgJudge.  I said at the time we`ll have a tranny as president one day and oh he laughed (that it was preposterous).  Well the trannies joined in with the homos and it ain`t so preposterous anymore...is it? 

But yeah, things have gone too far, there`s no going back and no where to run to, there`s freaks in Switzerland, Germany, Uruguay, all over the damned world.    And this isn`t some grumpy oldman yelling "git off my lawn!" I know in the past there was predictions in ancient Rome how civilization was over and in the meantime there were many good years in America.  But there`s no coming back from this, the WWII generation kept us on the straight and narrow as long as they could, now they`re gone.