cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Mandatory Vax

Yeah yeah yeah we know nQx. It's for the chillllllldren.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yes, it is. Or was.

Another of the propaganda techniques of the modern right that you probably don't know you've been indoctrinated into. Do virtue signaling (crying yourself to sleep at night over those por embryos) then attempt to frame any concern for live ones as virtue signaling.

At least it gives a little ret from your "create straw man then top it off with a name off The Bad People Cheat Sheet."

Hey, about your diabetes. Are you a lardass?

r3020
Senior Advisor

You said you would not take the vaccine. Why do you want to kill others?

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

BA I have never taken a flue shot. Back during my hog raising days every fall the hogs would get the flue. I would put diesel fuel in their bed and run around with a syringe and try to treat the sickest ones when I should have been in the combine cab. Then like clock work every year a few days after the hogs got sick I would get sick. Still trying to run around with a syringe trying to hit the sick hogs and still getting into the combine cab. I would feel like crap for a bout 3 days. Was it the flue? I don't know, never thought anything about it. My mom always gets a flue shot. She never gets the flue. I don't get a flue shot and never the flue since the hogs all went to market. I will get a covid shot since I am high risk. My mom said she will get one as soon as they offer it to her. That is the great thing about this country. People get to choose. But if we choose wrong we have to be willing to face the consequences. I don't want a government that takes that God given right away from me.

Why are you getting a vaccine for a hoax Ron?  Bet your good buddy Milligan won’t,