Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Manufactured crisis

Russia russia russia.

9 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Manufactured crisis

Flynn  ,  Manafort ,  Cohen  -  fine  examples  also  ?

Advisor

https://www.lawfareblog.com/what-if-obstruction-was-collusion-new-york-timess-latest-bombshell

In case you didn’t notice the link in a previous thread.

Veteran Advisor

Seems   cens sore  ship  is  alive  and  well   at  S  F  

Senior Advisor

Yet ANOTHER bomb shell. HEE HEE HEE

Advisor

I bet 90 percent (plus) of the readers of the forum appreciate logging in and NOT hearing a tick tock clock lady going off against the elected POTUS, and also appreciate not being subject to the mental health concerns of  aging men with "issues".  A lot of the posts seemed like they belonged more in a Dear Ann or Dear Abby column, or on HuffPo.

I like the new "rules" .

Veteran Advisor

The “wall” is nothing but a distraction. Why didn’t trump demand the five billion before the midterms?  Why didn’t that Congress give him the money?  They had the votes. They had everything.  Question. Say the wall is built. Will the BP shoot people who try to climb over it like the VOPO did in Berlin? 

Veteran Advisor

I think the House had the votes before the new Congress, but perhaps not the Senate, and McConnell doesn't put things to vote unless he's pretty sure it will pass.

Advisor

AZ Postal guy, if you want to climb the wall to get out, I am pretty sure that the American authorities will tell you to just drive through a check point, and not exert yourself.

What the Mexican army wants to do is up to them.

Or did you mean something else?

Senior Advisor

They tried to shoot people getting out not in. So no. They will be apprehended. Placed in a cage. Processed. And then sent home or given permission to stay.