cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Marge

if the GQP even cared about pretending to be a functioning political party it would expel her now and cut their losses- there's already enough and she will only get worse.

But of course it is not. The GQP only cares about power at any price and can't afford to offend the very substantial QAnon wing.

It will only harm them, and the country. Not that they give a hoot about our country.

8 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Marge

So, do you call on YOUR Democrats to boot these dangerous clowns out to saaaaave America or are they "America" now?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Boy BA, you sure are afraid of strong women

What, your mother beat you too much?

Or is it the fact they're brown that gets you all bent out of shape?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

That’s how these guys got so lost- well it goes back farther, perhaps potty training.

But they put so much effort into vilifying the squad that they can’t tell the difference between actual politics that they might differ with and bat***** crazy evil.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

You all seem to know a lot about the evil "Marge".  Will she vote to take away my gun rights?  Will she vote to take away all or a portion of my money & land?  Will she vote to open up the borders?  I can`t speak for "Marge" but the 4 cünts in the photo will. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Snowflake much?

r3020
Senior Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

So, do you call on YOUR Democrats to boot these dangerous clowns out to saaaaave America or are they "America" now?

hamas caucus.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

A problem when The Folk become so fragile that they lose touch with reality.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The problem is hate has killed your brain.