cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Maricopa County, the other shoe drops

Looks like the State of Arizona will be buying Maricopa county all new voting machines and equipment.  According to Homeland Security, "no comprehensive methods exist to fully rehabilitate the compromised equipment or provide adequate assurance that they remain safe to use.”  The President of the Arizona Senate signed an agreement with Maricopa county to cover any damages to the equipment.

Not only that but against rules the Cyber Ninjas distributed and used blue pens and marked up the ballots when they supposed to be only green pens used.  They have essentially opened themselves up to charges of ballot tampering and anything they claim is now open to dispute.

And finally, Maricopa County's attorney took the first steps to sue the "Ninja" for defamation.

7 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Maricopa County, the other shoe drops

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Ask trump's guy Lindell how ...

Ask trump's guy, Lindell how he's doing against the billion-dollar defamation suit against him, especially now he's got no business to speak of.

This guy Doug Logan sure has clammed since the defamation was announced, suddenly claiming he's under  a non-disclosure agreement.  It didn't stop him from making all sorts of wild claims a few days ago.

The Ninjas & Senate republicans are the ones with the panic botton now.

bruce MN
Advisor

I just found out yesterday that a cousin of mine worked for the guy before he found Jesus and Dennison.  When he was running a dive bar/cocaine distribution center.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

It is The Golden Age of Grift.

Even some folks here seem to be auditioning for the big bucks that liars are hauling in.

Although most will just ride a bus in the minors for a couple seasons before giving up on the dream.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Interesting aspect of “the free market” for our Republic to contend with.

I see where Rogan signed a 9 figure podcast deal with Spotify.

Rush for the Millennials.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Dive bar/cocaine ...

Sounds about right.

IH3719492
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

I just found out yesterday that a cousin of mine worked for the guy before he found Jesus and Dennison.  When he was running a dive bar/cocaine distribution center.

That's exactly what he's said.  He was living a life of sin prior to finding Jesus.  

Not a bad testimony to the changing Grace of God.  

Your attempt to politicize his testimony is quite telling.  But you too can have grace if you'll accept Jesus as your savior as well.