cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Markets like totalitarian governments, part 2

They are not the tea party. They may try to, may be even succeed, at cop-ting it, but they are not the tea party and the tea party will abandon them. That is why the libs are trying to make them the face but it is not the case. The tea party is about limiting government.

ps.

Those boys are going to use you like a rented mule to break all political opposition, lower labor costs and any regulation that stands in their way.

Then they're going to turn you in at the dog food factory.

Senior Contributor

Guess that you haven't figured out yet "who" rents or charters those big, shiny buses for the teabgger rallies, or "who" foots the bill (and decides what issues are hyped or downplayed) for those ads that tell you what you should/shouldn't hate???????????????

Senior Advisor

Nox, those boys have much less influence in politics than does George Soros. If this nation is to prosper it will require a dismantling of the DC establishment. Obama, Ried, Pelosi, and RINOs have no disire to help. Do you think Soros put his empire together because of conservatives repubs?

Advisor

THAT IS TOTAL BULL CRAP..

I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE DARNED THING OUT OF THE TEA PARTY ABOUT MEANINGFUL AND AFFECTIVE BANKING AND FINANCIAL REFORM..NOT THE FIRST PEEP. THE PEOPLE AND INSTITUTIONS THAT FUND AND ENCOURAGE THE BAGGER MOVEMENT ARE THE BENEFICIARIES OF THE STATUS QUO. AND THEY ARE GOING TO LET THE GRASS ROOTS RUBES CREATE POLICY? YOU ARE ONLY THERE, STANDING PATRONIZED FOR PURPOSES OF DISRUPTION AND FERTILIZING FEARS OF ANARCHY AMONG THE MEEK AND TIMID.

SHOW ME SOMETHING. ANYTING TO COME OUT OF THE MOVEMENT ON REFORM .THE PEOPLE WHO ARE RUNNING AND UNDERWRITING THE BAGGER MOVEMENT ARE THE FREAKING BANKSTERS AND PLUTCRATS WHO WANT THE DEREGULATED HYPERLEVERAGED AND PROPERTY AQUISITION SCAMS AND UNLIMITED FEE PROCESSING TO GO FORWARD...UNFETTERED.

HOW CAN YOU MAKE SUCH A STATEMENT WHEN THE FACTS LAY OUT BEFORE YOU?

DROP THE TEA AND FIND YOURSELF A SPOT IN THE RATHER SIZABLE AND GROWING MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE WHO WANT REAL REFORM.....BUT I GOTTA WARN YA'......YOU MIGHT FIND A DIVERSITY OF CHARACTERS AND VIEWS ON OTHER MATTERS THERE.  REAL, LIVE PEOPLE.

Advisor

My friend, you are seeing something that is not there. something that you desperately WANT to be there. Something that you felt WAS there because you had found some people in a political environment that you thought were like you. Saw things as you do. Shared certain values and opinions, You felt franchised.

Armey, Kochs, Sen Shelby, Cngressman Cantor? They could give a rats a$$ about any of that.

You and the all of the rest of the citizen baggers have been used like rented mules. You might as well go back to just being a winger. The fractured hope in hanging on might otherwise be lethal. You'll have lots of little nice winger wins on cultural and social matters to take heart in with all of the new wingers in state houses and the U.S. House. Take heart in them. But forget making the money and labor thing any better for anybody. You've been complicit in propping up and enabling the devil in that matter.

Advisor

Sorry about the "rented mule" duplicity in my response. Appropriate enough and mabye since repeated he'll take it to heart.

I was writing that before I read this. Don't sue me for plagerism, OK?

Advisor

Rand Paul
Advisor

A progressive is a fascist with a degree for a gun.
Senior Contributor

He's definitely not his dad. He had a podium the other day and chose of all the meaningless and trivial things to advocate for, was a choice of f'in light bulbs. WTF was that all about??? I guess that he wasn't around when GE was lobbying to get rid of the incandescent bulbs and wanted to head out of the country to make the CFL bulbs.

I had high hopes for him and especially for bringing up the costly and mostly useless military spending into the forefront. But, when he chose that as an "important" issue to push, he's running the risk of being in one of the lunatic King boys' status.