rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Martha Raddatz

Martha Raddatz

7 Replies
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Martha Raddatz

saw her on an NBC hit piece this morning where it could just have well been a paid info-merical byt the Joe and Hoe campaign. 

Reminiscent of the Anderson Cooper/Raddatz moderated POTUS debate, where the pair was so soft on Mrs. Clinton, and so tough on Mr. Trump that at one point he looked at them and said, so what is this....one on three?

Hope to see Martha crying her eyes out again on November 3 2020 just like she did in November 2016.

How the hell did we get to this point where the so called "news" is nothing more than cheerleaders for the left?

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Evil seeks out its own.

The exact center verse in the Bible is Psalm 118:8. “ It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.”

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

saw her on an NBC hit piece this morning where it could just have well been a paid info-merical byt the Joe and Hoe campaign. 

Reminiscent of the Anderson Cooper/Raddatz moderated POTUS debate, where the pair was so soft on Mrs. Clinton, and so tough on Mr. Trump that at one point he looked at them and said, so what is this....one on three?

Hope to see Martha crying her eyes out again on November 3 2020 just like she did in November 2016.

How the hell did we get to this point where the so called "news" is nothing more than cheerleaders for the left?

All those "news" organizations are run by large corporations many with a large portion Chinese ownership.   Isn't it funny that the bozo's that suck up the koolaide they are serving also babble about corporate takeover of america. 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Sam, thanks for pointing that out. I had missed the link...explains just about everything in 2020.

https://townhall.com/columnists/larryoconnor/2020/04/14/can-we-talk-about-american-medias-connection...

Much deeper, and much more sinister than a simple TDS explanation.

Makes the fall stakes seem a lot larger, too.

All the Russia Russia Russia total bs, and here it is China China China.

The fruitloops of America are useful idiots to the communists. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Notice how democrats are scared *****less to say the word chinese?

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Sam, here in MN a guy was elected governor that seems to have been clueless for most of his life, when he was offered a chance to lead men in Afghanistan, he resigned his military commission, but he did jump at every opportunity to spend time in communist China, and even "led" students there.

And all of this seems to have slipped under the radar...I was at a county Republican picnic/fundraiser and a candidate for MN Senate was sitting next to me, and he was quite surprised when I told him how Kim Jong Walz had deep Chinese ties...he told me blankly that he had no idea.

Ignorant candidate or great subterfuge by the media and handlers?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Russia has a tiny economy compared to ours, china near our equal.  Who do they portray as our great enemy?   The dip***** here just think what they are told without thinking the slightest rational thought.