cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Math problem

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Hospitalization rate down 4 fold. Thank you, vaccine scientists.

Cases doubling every 13 days, primarily among the unvaccinated minority.

Linear vs. exponential.

Call the Milligan Bros. and have them explain to you what that means.

Or the variant is simply less lethal more contagious.

The fact you didnt include that possibility indicates you're dumb, lazy, or dishonest.   All 3 I'd say

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Quite the contrary BA, ....

Here’s the disturbing part.

You guys have become so thoroughly convinced of the bad faith and hypocrisy of your enemies that you’ve totally lost touch with reality.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I don’t think you have the data to say that it is less lethal.

But less lethal + more transmissible = greater deaths.

Trust me, it is a math thing.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

I don’t think you have the data to say that it is less lethal.

But less lethal + more transmissible = greater deaths.

Trust me, it is a math thing.

Yeah thats why everybody gets a  cold then dies.  Just dumb.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

You can make math say anything you want, especially if we`re using YOUR dictionary for the definitions.  For example "covid deaths" is that someone that is covid positive and dies from wrapping their Mustang around a telephone pole?   "One more Covid death...check.  And he was unvaccinated!!!!!!!!!!"  You know what fück you damned c.r.o.o.k.s.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I’ll absolutely stand by that.

If you’re too dumb to get that then I’m done arguing with a brick.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

You and the Democrats have your definitions, which don`t always jive with the facts, though you`re only lying to us for our own good, I`m sure.

TOP 14 QUOTES BY JONATHAN GRUBER | A-Z Quotes

But But But.   Obamacare WAS good for us, he did lie to us stupid people for our own goods...Thanks Jonathan!  Obamacare is 90% approval in the CNN/WaPo polls, that prooooves it`s Good Stuff Maynard!

r3020
Senior Advisor

A good product will sell itself. No need for a mandate. This product is free but those pedaling it have been lying to the American people for the past 16 months.

They have been lying even longer if you want to go back to the russia russia russia pee tape. No body trust you. Especially blacks. Now you call your strongest voting block dumb.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

I’ll absolutely stand by that.

If you’re too dumb to get that then I’m done arguing with a brick.

If something is not lethal, it does not matter in terms of the number that contract it to how many die.  A nunber times zero is zero you complete dumb âss.   Feel free to disregard my post as I disregard 99% of the trash you post here.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Sam, I don't know ...

Sam, I don't know where you're getting this idea that Delta is less lethal.  It may be that it's no more lethal but nobody is currently saying it's significantly less lethal. As for, nobody dies from a cold, adenovirus is simply far less lethal than coronavirus. In fact, that's the reason they use a modified adenovirus to make the J&J coronavirus vaccine.