cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Sam, I don't know ...

Jumps to the assertion that it is not just less lethal but virtually non-lethal.

Categorically false.

But actually goes to the point of the thread- contagiousness is the exponential function, lethality linear.

Thus, if something was 20% less lethal but 20% more infectious it will kill far more, until some interventions are instituted.

Bump both to 50% and even more so.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Sam, I don't know where you're getting this idea that Delta is less lethal.  It may be that it's no more lethal but nobody is currently saying it's significantly less lethal.)

From our dear leader for one - as actions speak louder than words and our dear leader senile joe and his administration's invitation to anyone in the world to come on in / open borders policy sure don't seem like they have any concern about the delta variant being lethal.  This is covid prevention 101 and old senile joe is failing miserably.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Ed, you vaccinated?

Don't complain about the border with Mexico (or Canada) until you're vaccinated.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Ricki: (Sam, I don't know where you're getting this idea that Delta is less lethal.  It may be that it's no more lethal but nobody is currently saying it's significantly less lethal.)

Ed:  From our dear leader for one - as actions speak louder than words and our dear leader senile joe and his administration's invitation to anyone in the world to come on in / open borders policy sure don't seem like they have any concern about the delta variant being lethal.  This is covid prevention 101 and old senile joe is failing miserably.

Ricki:  Homina, homina, homina

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Eddie, .....

Eddie, vaccinated, vaccinated, vaccinated?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Less lethal

to those who are vaccinated and still get infected enough to be sick.

Same lethal effect on those who are not vaccinated

r3020
Senior Advisor

I am vaccinate but the virus is walking across the border by the million who are not. Hyopcrats say nothing.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Categorically false.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

Sam, I don't know where you're getting this idea that Delta is less lethal.  It may be that it's no more lethal but nobody is currently saying it's significantly less lethal. As for, nobody dies from a cold, adenovirus is simply far less lethal than coronavirus. In fact, that's the reason they use a modified adenovirus to make the J&J coronavirus vaccine.

Ah Rick, there a several corona viruses associated with the common cold.

Review this Rick, then help the village idiot with his maff

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/9949...

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

And your point is.......?