Senior Contributor

May not be any dems left in nov

At the rate they're killing each other.

50 Shot, 7 Dead, in Chicago so Far This Weekend: Police

5 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: May not be any dems left in nov

You think they were all Dems?  Did you go out, and interview the families, to see if that was the case?  Or, are you just supposing that is what happened?  Maybe the Dems are deleting the Republicans in their midst - Oh, I forgot....Only Republicans have guns.  Funny how it is then, that Democrats are killing each other.  You make no sense.....just the way Republicans like it....

REPUBLICANS = LIARS

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

How about Trump's first couple of days in office campaign promise.   "There won't be any more murders in Chicago when I'm President, believe me!"  

Oh yes, I believe our lying President.  (Shhhhh - Not really Smiley Happy)  Who doesn't?  (Only a fool, would believe ANYTHING from this administration.....believe me!!!)

Republicans can't win en election,without lying....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Defund the cops defund the cops burn every precinct to the ground. Dems the party of anarchist and revolution. And of course the party of protection for menstruating men.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@r3020 wrote:

Defund the cops defund the cops burn every precinct to the ground. Dems the party of anarchist and revolution. And of course the party of protection for menstruating men.

Nice try Trudy.....You can't come up with anything else, so you have to just keep posting the same crap over and over.  Y A  W  N.....

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

"You ain't black"