cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Maybe it was a trap

people are puzzling over why the WH would release a transcript that offers up crimes for articles of impeachment.

Anyway, if that is what Dennison wanted, he was going to just keep committing more and more brazen crimes until he got it, so no reason to second guess now.

I assume, no, actually I know, that Dennison will throw the whole world into chaos before he accepts defeat.

We're going to find out what the American people are made of- including the editors of the MSM who are frightened that a flock of angry flying monkeys will get them if they don't report "both sides."

9 Replies
RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

Re: Maybe it was a trap

Hubris , whole life experience of getting away with his thuggish acts , has Barr set up as his cleaner...... 

Watch Rudy's performance on Fox last night ....... someone is feeling the heat i'd say..... !!

r3020
Senior Advisor

What is the crime?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

The initial, and easy crime that the IG sent a criminal referral to Barr about was said to be campaign finance related.

Barr killing it is obstruction of justice.

There's abuse of office, extortion, treason*.

*While we are in an undeclared proxy war with Russia in Ukraine (like we are in about 40 other places with someone or the other) might make Aid and Comfort to the Enemy a bit harder to get a conviction on.

And as I suggested earlier over charging is a big mistake when you can get a pound of flesh elsewhere. "Juries" might get cold feet at the capital penalty on that one.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You mean Barr said there was no crime. What is the crime?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Although the English claim that whacking Charles I had some salutary effects.

But did end up (or was in the midst of) the Civil War that killed some million folks. 

Enter Milligan.

r3020
Senior Advisor

One thing you are correct about, it was a trap. And Nancy ran right into it. I can't believe she did, thought she was much smarter than that. Trump wasn't suppose to release the transcript. Then they could get him on obstruction. But he released it. HEE HEE HEE.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Could be.

The Republic may be lost to the forces of evil.

Doesn't mean we can't try.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Obama, Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Brennen, etc, etc

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Yeah, whatabout............