cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Maybe they all didn't die in vain...

maybe they saved America.....the senile senator and his heelsup comrade are most likely political spoils now as they show what they are made of in a moment of crisis. Say what you want about the Donald, the guy never ran away and hid.

That's What Kamala Harris Was Tweeting About As Afghanistan Fell to Taliban? by Leah Barkoukis (town...

Kamala says "they are not going to pin this ***** on me!" as she refuses to give a statement after advising slow joe on the withdrawal plans.

5 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Maybe they all didn't die in vain...

Remind me again what Don Jr tweeted?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Kamala wasn't there when trump made the decision

“I started the process, all the troops are coming home, they (Biden) couldn’t stop the process. 21 years is enough. They (Biden) couldn’t stop the process, they (Biden) wanted to but couldn’t stop the process.” - Trump, 1 month ago

Put the blame right where it belongs.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I’ll take the extreme minority view in this case and say that both Trump and Biden were right.

But being Trump he couldn’t just lead, he had to inject chaos.

Biden had to deal with the chaos. You think he was going to commit thousands more troops just for a more orderly withdrawal?

Although as I’ve said, I would have found it a difficult thing to do.

bruce MN
Advisor

If the previous occupant had done this very same thing a year ago he would have substantially improved his prospects of re-election.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

If the previous occupant had done this very same thing a year ago he would have substantially improved his prospects of re-election.

Brucie you are talking out of your rectum.