Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Maybe this elusive antifa....

7 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Maybe this elusive antifa....

Yeah. It is actually mostly just a specific form of cosplay, but one that requires considerably more courage than going to Cabelas and getting fitted out, and then standing around acting menacing.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

@bruce MN wrote:

.... is just a comedy act:

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/countering-radical-right/how-laugh-away-far-right-lessons-germany/

😂😂😂   it's hilarious because it's true.

r3020
Senior Advisor

That's what you said about impeachment. When the time came you were impeachment's biggest supporter.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Are you sure you aren’t babysitting the grand kids, while your teacher/daughter and hubby are out rattle-can painting curse words and other Antifa activities??  I guess that might be why you’ve escaped the mayhem, so far. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Seeing as you goofs set the meme bar for (bogus) teacher photos as coming from 2017 in an earlier Qish thread here I’ll give her a call and see if she wants me to post one of her as co-chair of her son’s Band Boosters or as one of the facualty Chaperones for the Homecoming dance. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Seeing as you goofs set the meme bar for (bogus) teacher photos as coming from 2017 in an earlier Qish thread here I’ll give her a call and see if she wants me to post one of her as co-chair of her son’s Band Boosters or as one of the facualty Chaperones for the Homecoming dance.