cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

McCain/Palin...WHo would have thunk it?????

Every one "knew" that there was a person totally unqualifed on the big ticket in 2010 and the running mate that knew where the "bear shat in the woods", so to speak and history is showing this to be so true. But I owe Sarah Palin a huge apology now for thinking that she was the idiot.

Death Panels? Look no further than the VA. "I can see RUssia"? no commentary necessary.   Obama is "unAmerican"? Well, depends on what you consider "American" I guess. ON and ON....Palin looks more and more like Aldous Huxley and George Orwell, and McCain fades into the doofus dodderage.

Sarah, you were soooo right.

But lets pick on her kids and husband and her hair instead. WHich party is it again that really hates women?

5 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Re: McCain/Palin...WHo would have thunk it?????

You need to get a cheshire cat emoticon to show how pleased you are with yourself when you're able to cobble together such a remarkable narrative of confirmation biases.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

The moose skinning champion from Alaska with the big t its is certainly the type we need running the US. And you wonder why you are in trouble.
rawhide
Advisor

what's this WE crap. i thought you lived in the underworld.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Americans are in trouble because WE do not have people like Mrs. Palin running our government. Instead, we have Zero und Bite-me doing "The Man's" bidding. 😞
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

The people had a choice last time and in their wisdom elected to stay where they were. Plain has absolutely nothing to offer the US other than rhetoric. No one heard of her until she was recruited to soften the imagine of scar face McCain now she is worshipped like the second coming of Christ. Get a grip on yourself.