cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Media denying public

Are you saying that there is a tide of immigrants that have become voting citizens that is large enough to swing elections? 

Immigrants from rom where and of when?

You might want to think about what you are splattering against the wall every once in a while before posting. I suppose your post could be considered technically correct if you went back to the founding .

Veteran Advisor

First of all, this president is not corrupt.  Second, the only reason this is going on is to stop Hillary from becoming president.  If she does get elected, it stops.  If she doesn't get the job, it stops.

Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Are you saying that there is a tide of immigrants that have become voting citizens that is large enough to swing elections? 

Immigrants from rom where and of when?

You might want to think about what you are splattering against the wall every once in a while before posting. I suppose your post could be considered technically correct if you went back to the founding .

Check out California. No small government candidate will win there again.......ever.

Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

First of all, this president is not corrupt.  Second, the only reason this is going on is to stop Hillary from becoming president.  If she does get elected, it stops.  If she doesn't get the job, it stops.

She's guilty. Everyone knows she's guilty. But since she is an elitist progressive liberal she will never serve time.

Veteran Advisor

No, everyone doesn't KNOW she is guilty.  Only the rightwingers "know" because they want her to be guilty of something. As gowdy said yesterday, "if you aren't on the committee, shut up because you don't know what we have or have learned."  I haven't seen any evidence and neither have you so shut up about it.  When they put up the evidence and a judge and jury convict her, then she is guilty but the constitution, you remember the constitution right, says that a person is innocent until PROVEN guilty. Just because you don't like her, doesn't make her guilty.

Veteran Advisor

maybe the New Yorker prints mainly lies

years ago they connected most of the dots and I believe that Tyson got weight restrictions lifted so they could have 90,000 lb semis moving feed and chickens around. Check it out for yourself and educate yourself.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: maybe the New Yorker prints mainly lies

Tyson foods, also got itself classified as a 'family farm' under Ark. law, while Clinton was Governor.