cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Media denying public

OKDON said "

It's shameful that the public is being denied worthy information so that media can profit from the entertainment value.

I agree.  Why doesn't the media that OKDON and all the leftist watch tell more about the perifidy of Hillary?  Why don't they investigate her best friend Huma Mahmood Abedin?

The list of questions that could be asked about and to Hillary are so extensive that listing them is a waste of time.  But why doesn't the old low infromation voter media ask them?  Simple they're an extension of the Clinton/Democratic party.

26 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Media denying public

What do you suspect her aide of?  Why do you suspect her?  Her name?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You are spending millions right now tontear down hillary Clinton continuing an  activity that was started over 30 years ago. After 30 year of incessant investigating, you are either totally inept or incredibly stupid.

And yes you have an incredible amount of air time devoted to your cause. Yet no results.

But My initial post was not about your Hillary foibles but the fact that media attention was given to the politicians based on ratings rather than political fairness. How would a ronald reagan be heard if their was more profit in a highly rated Donald Trump. So media giants get to decide which candidates get air time? Ironically in your own party candidates cannot get air time due to the clown show at the top. The media is deciding who gets heard and the ones getting heard are the ones that profit the media the most.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

If you have any ability to read and listen you would have by now realized Ms. Clinton is inept at anything but lying and even that is only allowed because her friends in the media cover up for her.  Now that the FBI has been politicized I doubt we will ever get the convictions for her transgressions.

While the court system may use the concept of innocent until found guilty there is no such stricture on thinking Americans.  Your concept of following the party line at all costs is inconceivable to me.  We've tossed out a number of people that appeared to be undesirable.  Democrats, having no moral or ethical imperative are willing to allow anybody to rule so long as the is a D after their party affiliations.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I'm really glad none of you are snarky!  And of course, I really glad that I'm not like you.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

There have been 9 count them 9 congressional hearing on bengazi that evolved into the email saga.Do you feel cheated that it is not getting enough atrtention or do you expect to win in the court of public opinion?

I'll not be aparty to your sham. Do what you want but try to do it in legal forum and don't expect me to support your silly little game. Like The Bernie sez the public is tired of your damn email theory..

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Slick Willie was impeached and disbarred. Bill and Hillary paid a six figure settlement to the IRS for improperly taking phantom whitewater and other real estate loss deductions, and also somehow a mysterious $100,000 check from a whitewater account ended up in Bill's campaign fund. Hillary, a habitual liar, got a $100,000 bribe from Tyson foods, while the wife of a sitting Arkansas governor, thinly disquised as profits from cattle trading (despite never investing a dime.) See a pattern here?

The majority of Americans view the clintons as trailor park white trash....put her on the ballot and let the American people decide.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

THe shoe is just on the other foot this time. It has been on the wrong one for way too long.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

There is enough evidence with those 9 hearings to just lock her up for life now. Do it and the hearings will come to a end.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

So you think your investigators are lying about the evidence?  AND if they DO have all this evidence, why hasn't it been turned over to the Justice Dept and charges brought forward.  I know why but do you??