cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Re: Media denying public

The Justice Dept..... Really? They are so corrupt that nothing will ever be done as long as Democrat’s are the ones being accused.
And you don’t believe CBO facts yet you have trust in the justice department. What a joke.

bruce MN
Advisor

Yeah.  As my neighbor used to say "She ain't much."  Nor the old man.  Too bad there won't be anywhere close to an even remotely viable alternative on the ballot. I can probably get away with going to my grave never having voted for a Clinton or any DLC candidate, living here with you in Minnesota where she'll run 65-35 against any of the clown bus crew. 

It's a sad state of affairs, the Parties not being able to come up with more than they do.  Too bad we're not like Canada with a very short political season, public campaign financing and high voter participation.

The politics in general as I'm starting to see them won't necessarily be about the anti- 1% but more about nobody caring one ounces about the angst of the 95-99.  The folks who are stuck paying totally for their own health insurance, because they can. Who as millionaires continue to have their massive sums of direct subsidization and breaks and exemptions piled on to.  

When the bird flu epidemic was peaking a relative from the metro asked me how that was "playing" out in rural areas.  I told her that in reality, "nobody gives a sxxx.". Nobody knows anybody personally who owns those turkeys.  Knows nobody who works in those barns. The trucks they see hauling in feed and fuel and such come from 4 counties away.  The news tells them that the birds belong to a huge food conglomerate.  The local "poultry farmers" (integrator cooperators) that do allow themselves to be interviewed by the media are BTO grain farmers that anyone who knows them knows for certain that haven't had an ounce of turkey or chicken crap on their boots since they were kids.  

bruce MN
Advisor

That will be hard to do when the hearings weren't set up as an investigation of The Secretary of State, but rather as an investigation into what happened there.  If it had been, they would never have been held.  There might have been something there, but when the GOP members transformed the investigation as they did, it became a nearly 5 million dollar rat hole.

Best indicator for you to consider is that after lighting the spark for the whole thing, an as cynical and Ill-intended pol as there is, Daryl Issa, saw the mess it was going to become and immediately distanced himself from Gowdy and his shills.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Sure i see a pattern here. I see alot of trial by media and no jail time. Not one worthy prosecutor in the lot after 30 years of allegations. A Hundred thousand dollar bribe from tyson food and what was the quid pro quo. The favor that Tyson foods got for the 100K?

The majority of americans view the clintons as trailor park trash. Did you pubbies have anything to do with that? You know all your venomous allegations, possibly. Do you lay awake at night making up this crap. I guess thatbs thechristian thing to do, oh holy one!

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Have at it hot shot!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I don't trust or not trust the Justice dept but they are the logical ones to bring charges against someone in govt.  Get whomever you wish.  You know the evidence i take it so you can get it done.  With all the repubs in Congress that are against Hillary and Bill, you should be able to get charges brought.  I mean if a dumbs***** like you "knows" the evidence then it shouldn't be too difficult to take care of.  Put up or shut up!!

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

I want a lynch mob just like the ones that went after Nixon. What he had done is pretty petty compared to what goes on now.
There is no way any Dem will ever be prosecuted by the current or past Attorney General.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Then do it big shot!  You say the evidence is there out in the open to hang her, do it!  I want to see it.  As I said earlier--PUT UP OR SHUT UP!

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

It will be done as soon as this corrupt Democrat President is replaced. The majority has finally had enough.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Yeah.  As my neighbor used to say "She ain't much."  Nor the old man.  Too bad there won't be anywhere close to an even remotely viable alternative on the ballot. I can probably get away with going to my grave never having voted for a Clinton or any DLC candidate, living here with you in Minnesota where she'll run 65-35 against any of the clown bus crew. 

It's a sad state of affairs, the Parties not being able to come up with more than they do.  Too bad we're not like Canada with a very short political season, public campaign financing and high voter participation.

The politics in general as I'm starting to see them won't necessarily be about the anti- 1% but more about nobody caring one ounces about the angst of the 95-99.  The folks who are stuck paying totally for their own health insurance, because they can. Who as millionaires continue to have their massive sums of direct subsidization and breaks and exemptions piled on to.  

When the bird flu epidemic was peaking a relative from the metro asked me how that was "playing" out in rural areas.  I told her that in reality, "nobody gives a sxxx.". Nobody knows anybody personally who owns those turkeys.  Knows nobody who works in those barns. The trucks they see hauling in feed and fuel and such come from 4 counties away.  The news tells them that the birds belong to a huge food conglomerate.  The local "poultry farmers" (integrator cooperators) that do allow themselves to be interviewed by the media are BTO grain farmers that anyone who knows them knows for certain that haven't had an ounce of turkey or chicken crap on their boots since they were kids.  

What did you think was going to happen when the country was flooded by immigrants who care nothing about the country? They have found they can vote for themselves whatever it is they want.