cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: in the presence of president

Your question betrays your prejudice. All men are created equal.
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

I take that as a yes.  Sad indeed.

Samnospam
Advisor

If you wish to volunteer that your life is of less worth than a police officer that is your right, you will not make that decision for me.
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

I didn't say that.  I have protection at home.  What I said was in reponse to your saying that joe blow walking around with a gun when the president is in the crowd is no different than all the men who protect the life of the president.  I say you're very sadly mistaken.  Nothing about making decisions about anything.  I'm sure that you don't want the police in your 'hood weaponless.

Samnospam
Advisor

To the guy walking around there certainly is a big difference, he is severely out gunned. The president has ordered many more people off'ed than the average Joe, best just stay away from that crowd. I personally would feel better if the president chooses to be in my presence that he comes disarmed.
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: I can't belive

'If you bought a hand gun, it is already registered and can be traced back to you so that part is rather moot anyway.'

Not exactly,  the 4473 stays with the dealer unless he goes out of business.  The form can be confiscated though.  The nic background check iirc doesn't include the type of gun or serial number.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

I doubt he is armed at all.  As long as you don't continue to give aid and comfort and/or take up arms with the enemy in the country of that enemy, you should be pretty safe.

Samnospam
Advisor

How do you know? Have you tried to find out who is on the kill list or what criteria is used to decide who gets there? How do you know?
Samnospam
Advisor

Re: well you know

You're right about aide to the enemy, I did contribute quite a bit to Ron Paul's campaign, I may be on the list.
Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Re: I can't belive

Jumping to conclusions, or not, there have been several replies to this thread by what I call liberals, I could go so far as say liberals who want more gun laws, yet not one word, saying that if Media Matters broke gun laws, that they should be prosecuted for it.