cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Megan

When the INCELS  come upstairs out of the basement tommorow to ask Mom if any mail came for them she’ll hand them this months issue of SI. (Which they subscribe to so they are sure to get the swimsuit issue and they’ll see this:

https://www.si.com/sportsperson/2019/12/09/megan-rapinoe-2019-sportsperson-of-the-year

14 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Megan

(When the INCELS  come upstairs out of the basement tommorow to ask Mom if any mail came for them she’ll hand them this months issue of SI. (Which they subscribe to so they are sure to get the swimsuit issue and they’ll see thisSmiley Happy

Rapinoe, si sportperson of the year, and how is that shocking?  It's the new kaepernick, jenner, rapinoe si.  Gave it up 10+ years ago when they quit writing about baseball and other sports and became an activist magazine - rapinoe fits their mold perfectly and like kaepernick, we'll never have to hear about her again.  

Advisor

Agree. You probably won’t. 

Senior Advisor

Her hatred of Trump is what's make her a winner. Not her abilities. Hatred and intolerance is all the left has to offer.

Advisor

Miss Universe, Miss America, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA all similarly afflicted as Kappernick would be. 

Senior Advisor

You mean multi million dollar contracts. Some affliction.

Senior Contributor

@Edmund55 wrote:

(When the INCELS  come upstairs out of the basement tommorow to ask Mom if any mail came for them she’ll hand them this months issue of SI. (Which they subscribe to so they are sure to get the swimsuit issue and they’ll see thisSmiley Happy

Rapinoe, si sportperson of the year, and how is that shocking?  It's the new kaepernick, jenner, rapinoe si.  Gave it up 10+ years ago when they quit writing about baseball and other sports and became an activist magazine - rapinoe fits their mold perfectly and like kaepernick, we'll never have to hear about her again.  

I've never heard of her, and I don't waste time on SI, so I still dont know who she is.  

Deducing from Bruce posting the link here, one can assume she's on team Orange Man Bad.  

Advisor

Sports Ill

seems that I read that the soccer player's dad was a hat wearing MAGA type of guy, and part of the 52 percent likely voters (Obama had 46 percent at this point in his first administration) that are polled to be going to vote for President Trump's re-election. Ouch! Rasmussen Poll, December 5th I believe...you know the poll that actually accurately predicted the results of the 2016 election, and not the ones that were off by ten percent.

Sports Ill is like Time magazine...they basically give free subscriptions to guys like me with an office in the hopes of getting some of the customers to pick up a postcard and mail it in and pay full boat....at free, it is priced about right. Time is overpriced at free right now, but maybe they will right the ship again...used to be a decent weekly.

Senior Contributor

Re: Sports Ill

To bad for Meagan her prog compatriots are destroying womens sports with their lunacy.  Ask Tamikka Brents about it.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Bruce , you triggered all daddy's boys so easily and completely with this. Amazed at the thin skin here and snowflake qualities exhibited.