cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Megyn Kelly - GONE

Just heard that Megyn Kelly is leaving Fox News for NBC (Neo-liberal Bull Crap) for a part time gig, there. 

Good, it is a good fit for someone like her. 

That opens up the prime time news slot for someone better and worth watching. 

13 Replies
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Megyn Kelly - GONE

Yep,folks like BA can now Ogle Greta Van Cistern

LOL HA HA HA HA

neo-liberal?  

Never seen that hyphenated before.

And defining a news organization, even if you had presented it properly?

Never been sure you have any idea of the technical points of anything.  This doesn't help. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Just heard that Megyn Kelly is leaving Fox News for NBC...)

Agreed & disagreed with her, but I liked Megyn Kelly, hate to see her leave her daily show.  I look forward to watching her in her new gig.

She definately fit the "Fair & Balanced" requirement of FOX news as both liberals & conservatives liked her & didn't like her. 

It will be interesting whom fills her time slot & whether it will be worth watching.  I watcher Tucker a few times and his show is pretty good - can't watch Hannity, to nutty right for me, but I guess he offsets all the nutty left folks on CNN & NBC evening shows.

Some of the (MS)NBC is a 180 degrees across from the more extreme FOX stuff, although Lawrence O'Donnell is really good and gets all of the angles in.

What I can  never grasp is how CNN gets the rap from any side as being political?  It's just plain and simple really horrible news coverage that leaves you coming away with nothing but sensationalism and quickly gathered scant info that they mold into generalized headlines. 

I'd get my news a day late from local radio if CNN was all there was on TV.  Politics notwithstanding.

Kelly will become a target of the Bannon crowd. They absolutely have to attack anything or anybody that is easily identifiable or widely accepted as naturally credible in order to maintain the mirage of their own.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Kelly will become a target of the Bannon crowd. They absolutely have to attack anything or anybody that is easily identifiable or widely accepted as naturally credible in order to maintain the mirage of their own.)

I have never heard the Bannon show so can't comment, but thats what MSNBC & CNN hosts do every night - including O'Donnell, are you equally digusted with them?  

(What I can  never grasp is how CNN gets the rap from any side as being political?)

Watch CNN a few times and you will see why CNN gets a far left political rap, Cooper & Lemon are 2 I can think and both are pretty far left. They are not as far left as the 4 MSNBC evening hosts, but those 4 are Limbaugh / looney left.

Bannon doesn't have a show.

You obviously know who he was, what his gag has been and what he is doing now.

And, no, O'Donnell doesn't par up with Hannity and O'Reilly.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Bannon doesn't have a show.)  OK, I thought he had a radio show pre-Trump.

(You obviously know who he was, what his gag has been and what he is doing now.)

I am aware of some of what others have said about him during and after the election.  Don't know if I ever heard him speak.

(And, no, O'Donnell doesn't par up with Hannity and O'Reilly.)

Agreed - O'Reilly is good TV, there's a reason he has the highest rating's for years.  I watch a little of Hannity & O'Donnell from time to time, Hannity is way far right, O'Donnell is nut job left.  

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t receive Fox News so i`m only going on partial observations, I don`t see Megyn lasting long at NBC...unless they do a major format change that shows off her assets.   What I envision NBC doing is putting her behind a solid desk, wearing a Jane Paulie blouse.  Megyn is more of a neo-con than a liberal, my buddies liked her 2,3 years ago, she hammered Democrats to their satisfaction.

I think Megyn was hard on Trump because she wanted Jeb or Marco or Scott Walker, with the talk of "how little chance Trump would have in the general" she maybe thought she was doing the Republicans a favor in taking him out.

From what I see of Fox News, basically the audience tuned in hopes of getting a glimpse of what color her panties were that day.  NBC will foolishly put her behind a solid desk and whether they wise up after a month or two to save whatever show they put her on is a toss of a coin.   The thing is is there enough country club Republicans watching NBC to give her an audience?   The liberals are watching Racheal Maddow and no one cares what color her panties are.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(From what I see of Fox News, basically the audience tuned in hopes of getting a glimpse of what color her panties were that day.)  

I watched part of her show regularly, I've never cared what color her panders were.  One would assume if you are only watching a show host for that reason, you would watch it on "mute".

(NBC will foolishly put her behind a solid desk and whether they wise up after a month or two to save whatever show they put her on is a toss of a coin.   The thing is is there enough country club Republicans watching NBC to give her an audience?   The liberals are watching Racheal Maddow and no one cares what color her panties are.)

I don't know what she will do at NBC, but if I like her show I will watch it when I come across it, if I don't like it I won't watch - no matter what category I am in.