cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Men who *****

should have the offending member cut off.

SCOTUS apparently doesn’t believe that there’s a right to privacy in these matters. Since I’d imagine most of this stuff takes place in front of computers these days, I’d suggest giving Fed LE the right to hack into the cameras.

Women masturbating don’t technically mess with any reproductive material so they ought to be OK. But they’re women, so let’s burn them at the stake anyway.

5 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Men who *****

Well according to the leftist some womxn have penises so you're just stuck on stupid.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

should have the offending member cut off.

SCOTUS apparently doesn’t believe that there’s a right to privacy in these matters. Since I’d imagine most of this stuff takes place in front of computers these days, I’d suggest giving Fed LE the right to hack into the cameras.

Women masturbating don’t technically mess with any reproductive material so they ought to be OK. But they’re women, so let’s burn them at the stake anyway.

I know you're not so bright so I'll expain it.

For a human to be complete it takes the genetic material from both a mother and a father (I'll explain those terms in another lesson).  A sperm is not a complete human and never on its own will be. 

If a female wishes to have all of the unfertilized eggs removed from her body no one would say a thing,  as they are not complete humans and never on its own will be.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

BADeere_0-1653063514622.jpeg

r3020
Senior Advisor

Impossible to explain science to a science denier.

rsbs
Senior Advisor

So is that dude a Cuomo, A CNN guy, Al Franken, Jeffrey Toobin or some other New Yorker writer, Hunter Biden, or one of our resident fruitcakes?

Hard to keep all the perverts straight.

Leftists, clean up your act. Or better yet, just go to Canada.