cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Message, stay away from state fair

http://whbl.com/news/articles/2011/aug/05/trouble-at-the-state-fair/

Last year it was Iowa and probably again this year.  Too many out of work poorly educated and led by leftist who believe that they deserve something for nothing.  Blaming others for their plight, if they have a plight.  Free food, free housing and free sex.  This is the fault of government in so many ways along with a liberal media.

And if you search for it in the mainstream media good luck finding it.  As usual they are completely silent.  If one tea party person beat somebody up it would spread across the nation like wildfire.

21 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Message, stay away from state fair

Yea, thats not good.  Guess if I was in Wisc. I wouldn't be attending the state fair.   No hate crimes I'm sure. 

If I speculate on the cause of this I'm sure it would make me a rascist.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@wehav wrote:

http://whbl.com/news/articles/2011/aug/05/trouble-at-the-state-fair/

Last year it was Iowa and probably again this year.  Too many out of work poorly educated and led by leftist who believe that they deserve something for nothing.  Blaming others for their plight, if they have a plight.  Free food, free housing and free sex.  This is the fault of government in so many ways along with a liberal media.

And if you search for it in the mainstream media good luck finding it.  As usual they are completely silent.  If one tea party person beat somebody up it would spread across the nation like wildfire.

I have not missed the Iowa State Fair since I was 2 or 3 years old.  Usually we go several days, since we live fairly close by to the fair, but this year, we will cut it down to probably just a couple of days.... due to the "Get Whitey Night" violence.

I had never heard of it before, and last year we missed getting right in the middle of it by less than 2 minutes.  We did see a group of loud-mouthed, foul-mouthed blacks using racial epitaphs toward any white person that did not get out of their way fast enough.   I smelled something was not healthy about the crowds forming and we went down to the SW corner and boarded a DART bus for a ride back to the State Capital, where we parked.  Usually we park on a public street west of the fair grounds, but fortunately, we took the bus instead.

Those blacks started forming a long line across the Grand Concourse street area and began to run west, toward the Grand Street gate, knocking down anyone in their way.   Once outside the gate, they began attacking any white person that they found.

I know of a LOT of folks that will be "packing" this year to the fair, even though there are signs up saying that no weapons are allowed in the fair grounds.   To hell with there rules.... I am not going to allow some scum bag to injure my family.  I won't pack a gun, but I will have a knife hidden on me, my son will have a razor in his shoe, and I will have my extra long hay hook in my carry bag.... just in case.

I figure, if it comes down to having to defend myself, there will be so much confusion that no one will notice me slicing up someone or ripping their guts out with my sharp hay hook.

Besides, a hay hook is a farm tool... I can always say that it is for a friend in the cattle barn.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Craig, I think I'd rather you stayed away from the fair.  You would be in jail for using those things and probably sued in civil court.  You already know the deck is stacked against you.  If there are recurring problems of this nature the real answer is to stay away until the economics hurt the fair and they are forced to deal with the situation.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@wehav wrote:

Craig, I think I'd rather you stayed away from the fair.  You would be in jail for using those things and probably sued in civil court.  You already know the deck is stacked against you.  If there are recurring problems of this nature the real answer is to stay away until the economics hurt the fair and they are forced to deal with the situation.

No, I will not surrender our Iowa State Fair to the thugs.  If all the whites stay at home, then the fair will be taken over by the scum.

If you slice and run, chances are that no one will figure out who did what..... besides, the blacks about killed several people and not a one of them got any serious jail time over it.

The cops will never figure out the damage a hay hook can do.... probably never saw one before in their lives.... also, I can then ditch the hook in the cattle barn and no one would think anything about it.

If those M----- F-----s want trouble, I will give it to them in spades. (no pun intended)

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Let's see Craig.  You have posted where you live and have posted pics of you and your family on here.  Now you have posted what you intend to bring to protect you and your family.  Gee think maybe if something does happen the cops might be able to figure out who slashed the kid with a hook?   For a guy who claims to have a high iq, not very intelligent to post what you plan to do.

BTW, don't have a problem with what you plan to bring for protection, just maybe STFU about it.  Talk about a dumb**bleep**.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Heck, Tom, it's all just blow anyway.  Let him talk.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

If Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson had any dignity about them they would go there and try to put a stop to this madness.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

John Cajones from ABC`s 20/20 does a segment called "What would you do?" It deals with if someone is getting picked on in public, would you stand up for them.  Done with hidden cameras and actors.  I highly doubt Cajones will tackle the issue "A belligerent group of afro-americans are beating up every white person at a fair....What would you do?"  Naught bloody likely  Smiley Very Happy 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: From an E-Mail from my Brother...

The night Obama accepted the presidency, some Black thug was put on
camera (during that same time other Blacks were recorded as saying "now
ah doh gotta pay muh mow-gage, muh gas bill" and other such nonsense)
the Black thug said, "WE be president NOW!"  I found this alarming and
made the prediction that this new-found sense of "Black empowerment"
would lead to trouble.  Essentially, what I had predicted was that these
semi-domesticated thugs would _now_ go feral!

Last year at this time, we experienced "Beat Whitey Night" here in Iowa
at the Iowa State Fair.  Whites were beaten savagely by Blacks.  This
was NOT a hate crime.  One Black was arrested, but charges were dropped.

Of course we would have never known it was "Beat Whitey Night" at the
fair, had the police never reported it as such.  The White female cop
that spoke to reporters but failed to suppress the truth, was of course,
fired.  A Black police officer, who gathered video surveillance evidence
from the convenience store and destroyed it (many speculate because her
son was involved) was given a written reprimand but NOT fired for doing
this.  Police arrest one suspect, but the aforementioned Black cop then
posted his bond.  Charges against this suspect were dropped of course,
even tho the injuries he caused were sever (such as broken eye sockets).
He was arrested a second time doing the same; again the charges dropped.

"Beat Whitey Night" is (on google) a _trademark_ of the Iowa State Fair!

http://www.youtube.com/results?q="Beat+Whitey+Night"
http://www.google.com/search?q="Beat+Whitey+Night"+fired
http://www.google.com/search?q="Beat+Whitey+Night"+Lillie+Miller
http://www.google.com/search?q="Beat+Whitey+Night"+charges+dropped
http://www.google.com/search?q="Beat+Whitey+Night"+hate+crime

However _this_ summer we have a new contender.  Beat Whitey Night at the
Wisconsin State Fair as well!  These Black thugs (who were children in
2005 when displaced into Iowa and Wisconsin by Katrina) are now adults.

Beat Whitey Night will _soon_ be coming to _YOUR_ town as well!

http://www.businessinsider.com/race-war-heats-up-at-wisconsin-state-fairwait-the-race-war-2011-8
"Race War At Wisconsin State Fair. According to witnesses, a group of
anywhere from 30 to 100 young black men descended on the Wisconsin State
Fair last night, beating fairgoers and looting carnival games, in what
witnesses said were racially-motivated attacks" -- "One witness named
Eric, an Iraq veteran, said the attacks reminded him of war: I had a
black couple on my right side, and these black kids were running in
between all the cars, and they were pounding on my doors and trying to
open up doors on my car, and they didn't do one thing to this black
couple that was in this car next to us."

http://www.todaystmj4.com/news/local/126825018.html
"Witnesses tell Newsradio 620 WTMJ and TODAY'S TMJ4 of a mob of young
people attacking innocent fair-goers at the end of the opening night of
State Fair, with some callers claiming a racially-charged scene.
Milwaukee Police confirmed there were assaults outside the fair.
Witnesses' accounts claim everything from dozens to hundreds of young
black people beating white people as they left State Fair"

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/126825018.html
"Witnesses' accounts claim everything from dozens to hundreds of young
black people beating white people as they left State Fair Thursday
night. Authorities have not given official estimates of the number of
people involved in the attacks. "It looked like they were just going
after white guys, white people," said Norb Roffers of Wind Lake in an
interview with Newsradio 620 WTMJ."

You will _never_ see any of this EVER reported by the mainstream press!