cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Message to all you conspiracy freaks.

Is this how you do things---

Gene Rosen, Sandy Hook Hero, Harassed By Conspiracy Theorists Who Claim He's An Actor

A good Samaritan who harbored six terrified survivors of the Sandy Hook massacre has been singled out by conspiracy theorists accusing him of being a liar and an actor.

On the morning of the shooting, Gene Rosen of Newtown, Conn., was feeding his cats when he discovered four terrified children hiding out in his driveway. They told him their teacher was dead, and he listened to their chilling account of the tragedy still going on at the nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School.

badear and others this must make you proud!

37 Replies
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Message to all you conspiracy freaks.

Though I can say without a doubt that some here on this site are prone to all sorts of conspiracies, I can also say that unless I have missed something major, none are fools enough to say Sandy Hook never happened so that gun control legislation could be instituted. You have to give these guys that much credit. I almost posted a congratulations the other day, but thought there was no point to it.

Sure, Obama is a communist Nazi tyrant gun-grabbing Nigerian poor people killing non-citizen in some people's eyes, but at least none have bit this bait............far as I know.

I may dislike some of these folks and certainly differ in opinions, but most all of them are guys I could drink a beer with and disagree with peacefully. Some not.........but then that's life.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Take it one step further.  The only conspiracy on here is the mass slaughter of innocent is being used by the majority of gun nuts to justify owning weapons of mass  destruction and the justification for such lunacy.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Hear, hear!!

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Really?  One person said that it was a Black Ops job so that Obama could grab the guns.  Said there were no witnesses and no survivors.  Talked about the different stories and what guns were used, etc.  Oh ,yes, there are 3-4 on here that espouse that version of events.

Samnospam
Advisor

The fault lies with a criminal government that people have lost faith in. Since false flags are a matter of record every event is subject to suspicion.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@Snooky1953 wrote:

Gene Rosen, Sandy Hook Hero, Harassed By Conspiracy Theorists Who Claim He's An Actor

A good Samaritan who harbored six terrified survivors of the Sandy Hook massacre has been singled out by conspiracy theorists accusing him of being a liar and an actor.

On the morning of the shooting, Gene Rosen of Newtown, Conn., was feeding his cats when he discovered four terrified children hiding out in his driveway. They told him their teacher was dead, and he listened to their chilling account of the tragedy still going on at the nearby Sandy Hook Elementary School.

I believe the shooting took place but question this guy's story.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

@Snooky1953 wrote:

I believe the shooting took place but question this guy's story.

Did you watch the video?  You need to watch the whole thing.  There are a lot of questions un-answered.

Our school here is having these practices too.

I never said I agreed one way or the other but, at least I don't just drink the kool aid.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

@gough whitlam wrote:

Take it one step further.  The only conspiracy on here is the mass slaughter of innocent is being used by the majority of gun nuts to justify owning weapons of mass  destruction and the justification for such lunacy.

Don't own a rifle or pistol and never shot a deer or anything else.   moron