cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verbatime
Senior Contributor

Re: Message to all you conspiracy freaks.

It was a planned training drill.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

This officail story of this mock disaster is still falling apart.  Ryan is still out there.

Anyway that would appear to be the case.

hardnox604008
Advisor

I've already anticipated that after we do or don't get any small and meaningless degree of gun reform, the periodic slaughter will continue and as always, the hue and cry will merely strengthen the beliefs of those who oppose any and all control- whether it requires a litany of illogical talking points or a conspiracy theory, the justification will be provided.

But actually I'd like to speak in defense of conspiracy theories. Certainly the current seething right wing variant of extremism jumped out to a further orbit during the Clnton years and simply remained dormant when the perfect Rush Limbaugh candidate held the office for the next four years.

Conspiracy theories actually serve the purposes of the PTB. There are people who believe everything about the Cljntons and people who believe everything aobut the Bushes; few understand that it is all just a bait and switch to keep people from identifying the fact that they are both part of the same organized crime family and the psychology of confirmation bias ensures that there remain a significant numbr of people with an irrational emotional attachment to either.

Little surprise that people are going crazy as they were part of a massive psy-ops for 20 years- of course its hard to know whether to **bleep** or go blind. 

As to obama's place in all this I'll maintain what I've always said- Hillary was the first choice of the Clinton/Bush crime family but after 20 years of being totally snookered people at least voted with their cognitive dissonance. Before getting too giddy over that though one needs to accept the obvious logic that he was vetted as acceptable and plays along to a very large degree, otherwise he woudn't be president or alive, for that matter.

As to the question of how I can hold such a cynical view of our current state but not be 100% on the gun train it is simple. What one does individually is his or her own business but as to the fantasy that these guys are going defend liberty, what a hoot!  For every enightened constitutionalist libertarian there are 20 dumb goobers who can be psy-opped into acting on behalf of a fascist regime as a home guard militia in a heartbeat.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the Info

I'm sorry to hear that Snooky. That just makes me sad that there are people who would choose to believe the conspiracy theory. That says a lot about a person if they have such a belief. The main word that comes to mind is paranoid. Usually when someone chooses to believe that the almost entire nation comes together to hurt of fool them about what is real and what is not, it's called Schizophrenia.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Re: Thanks for the Info

Read verby below about how there was only one Lanza son and he changed his name and is still out there.

Samnospam
Advisor

If you believed the gulf of Tonkin never happened and 50000 Americans and maybe a million Vietnamese died for no reason would you be a paranoid schizophrenic?
Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Actually, the reason behind that war was very similar to the reason behind the two Gulf wars if you read it.

http://www.english.illinois.edu/maps/vietnam/causes.htm

hardnox604008
Advisor

Takeaway is that one should probably give some consideration to ALL conspiracy theories, not just the ones that support their partisan views.

When GHWB kicks the bucket it will be interesting to hear the narrative about him but the great historical question has been forever buried. That is, what exactly was coming down the pike that made him (or his handlers) throw the election to a junior member of his mob so that his tracks could be covered?

Lucky Bill hit the jackpot there.

As to Newtown, I find that one lacking of any substance.

Samnospam
Advisor

Try to focus snookybartmac. The gulf of Tonkin incident was the official reason behind the gulf of Tonkin resolution. If you had questioned the incident at the time you and Knapp would have said you were mental, but it was in fact made up. The fact is many conspiracies have been truths. It does not mean sandy hook is a conspiracy, but if it was it would not be the worst crime our government has committed.
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Sam old chap

The subject I was writing about was the Sandy Hook murders and that only. I hope you understand that and I am sure you did.