cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Thanks for the Info

I saw that and I believe Verb to be disturbingly paranoid.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

I think there were TWO Tonkin incidents, sammylippy--one REAL and one False (either made up or the stated facts that it was false radar readings).  Either way it resulted in LBJ getting Congressional approval to defend any SE Asian country deemed to be threatened by "communist aggression".

GoredHusker
Senior Contributor

Re: Message to all you conspiracy freaks.

Considering no one in the school except the shooter(s) had guns to protect themselves, how do you argue the logic?  This story more than likely would have gained very little media attention had the shooter been gunned down by a teacher or administrator right after he took the first shot.  Mass killings sell while mass killings being averted don't.   

Samnospam
Advisor

Re: Sam old chap

The point is that healthy skepticism is good, nothing about sandy hook makes it different in that respect.
Samnospam
Advisor

"and one False"

remember the maine

GoredHusker
Senior Contributor

The Devil is in the details.  Most logical people acknowledge the shooting occurred.  It's the details we're being fed that most of us have a problem with. 

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Never said that people didn't believe it happened.  Only said that several here think it was a black ops operation ordered by the govt,i.e. Obama so he could take the guns.  One has even gone so far as to say there was only one Lanza son and he changed his name 3 years ago from Adam to Ryan and that he is still out there and some other idiot was killed at the scene.  It would seem to this hillbilly that many people have too much time on there hands!

verbatime
Senior Contributor

Take the time to watch the video.  There is video evidence and besides it looks more like a mock disaster for training.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Sam old chap

Hardnox believes that the US Government blew up the twin towers, and may even have ran the jets into them. Not sure that I think that is healthy skepticism, though.

Or maybe I am putting words into Nox's mouth that are not true. Just my impression of what Nox keeps saying.

Snooky1953
Senior Contributor

Oh?  Training?  Mock disaster?  The 27 bodies weren't real?