cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
verbatime
Senior Contributor

Re: Message to all you conspiracy freaks.

There are no crime scene photos, no video and they took the bodies out in the middle of the night when they said they would do it at another time.

 

Believe what you want I'm just saying there is no evidence.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

Re: Message to all you conspiracy freaks.

verbatime
Senior Contributor

Re: Message to all you conspiracy freaks.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Message to all you conspiracy freaks.

Boy, I thought lippy was an off the wall, dope, but you are in the running. That whole thing is STUPID!

hardnox604008
Advisor

Re: Sam old chap

As far as the actual technical feasibility of the Sand Hook story- on that day you could have easily gained access to almost any elementary school in America. There were hundreds of thousands of those weapons available and if you didn't have one and didn't have a criminal or psychiatric record, a credit card and a week gets you there. Anyone of very modest training and competence could have then squeezed off the 80-100 rounds in the few minutes allotted. There is absolutely nothing difficult or implausible about it.

 

Beyond that it it sort of like going to the movies and sitting in front of some A-hole who talks about how the plot isn't plausible.

 

By comparison the officially sanctioned 9/11 conspiracy theory is exceedingly complicated and has a great number of questionable techincal and coincidental assumptions that it requires you to  accept.

 

On the other side of the fence, if you ask me whether I think Obama is a great hero because he "killed Bin Laden" I'd say probably not. More than likely it was the same double who had been doing campaign commercials for GWB since 2002 and the staged killing of the poor chump marked the point where Obama was officially a made man with the permanent government mafia.

 

 

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Message to all you conspiracy freaks.


@verbatime wrote:

@gough whitlam wrote:

Take it one step further.  The only conspiracy on here is the mass slaughter of innocent is being used by the majority of gun nuts to justify owning weapons of mass  destruction and the justification for such lunacy.


Don't own a rifle or pistol and never shot a deer or anything else.   moron


Your statement above clearly demonstrates who is the moron here.  It has nothing to do with deer or whatever.  That is a state of mind and in your case, evidence is there for all to see.  You are so paranoid about your precious little guns and some rogue goverment that logic has been thrown out the window.  And you say I am a moron?????

verbatime
Senior Contributor

Re: Message to all you conspiracy freaks.


@gough whitlam wrote:

@verbatime wrote:

@gough whitlam wrote:

Take it one step further.  The only conspiracy on here is the mass slaughter of innocent is being used by the majority of gun nuts to justify owning weapons of mass  destruction and the justification for such lunacy.


Don't own a rifle or pistol and never shot a deer or anything else.   moron


Your statement above clearly demonstrates who is the moron here.  It has nothing to do with deer or whatever.  That is a state of mind and in your case, evidence is there for all to see.  You are so paranoid about your precious little guns and some rogue goverment that logic has been thrown out the window.  And you say I am a moron?????


Yea "the mass slaughter is being used to by the majority of gun nuts to justify owning weapons of mass destruction and the justification of such lunacy."

And I respond "I don't own a rifle or a pistol and have never shot a deer" to your statement and I'm the moron. 

 

Got it.  What a quack this guy gough could rationalize sticking his head up his ass and walking on his elbows.

 

 

verbatime
Senior Contributor

Re: Message to all you conspiracy freaks.

An AR-15, or the so-called "Assault Weapon", was not used in the school shooting. The shooter even tried weeks earlier to buy a rifle but was turned down in the background check. So he had to kill his Mother to steal her rifle. There were initial reports, right after the shooting, that po...lice found the AR-15 in his car, NOT IN THE SCHOOL. The rifle was not used. The shooter went into the school with 4 handguns, NOT an Assault Rifle as the media has charged. I remember in the initial hours of this shooting, the Police said they found the rifle in the car. But the Administration-controlled MSM had a pre-planned attack already waiting, to ban so-called assault weapons and jumped on that line of reporting, knowing it was a lie, which included people like Piers Morgan who said the shooter used an AR-15 that shoots hundreds of rounds per minute, as if it were a machine gun. Could it be that the Democrat Liberals and THEIR MEDIA were pushing for the new law, hoping they could do it, before the Coroner released the info? Absolutely.
VIDEO: http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/50208495#50208495

  •