cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Michele kicks butt at the debate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIC_vc8YOj4    Even Sanitorium joins in the fun.  Rick Perry sez `You`re saying I could be bought for a $5,000 Merck campaign contribution?  I`m offended`...Buzzz, Wrong answer Rick!  The AxelRod was on GMA not being tough on Rick at all, not that Obama would exactly have a problem with forcing vaccines on anyone by executive order or being extremely weak on illegal immigration.  My message to the Rickmeister is:  CONSERVATIVES WON`T SPREAD FOR YOU JUST BECAUSE YOU THROW AROUND THE WORDS "PONZI SCHEME".  I will say this Rick Perry makes Mit Romney look darn good and that ain`t a easy task.

69 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Michele kicks butt at the debate

After Perry peeled off into the clouds during an answer to a question on Afghanistan, GOP strategist Mike Murphy wrote on Twitter: "Listening to Perry try to a put a complicated policy sentence together is like watching a chimp play with a locked suitcase."

Highlighted

The interests of democracy (or sorry constitutionalists, a representative republic) call for more debates!

Every night, prime time. Please.

Highlighted
Advisor

And some challengers on the d side.
Highlighted

Sure, but unfortunately the way it works is that is season II of this particularly reality TV show.

I used to think JHK was a bit extreme although I gave him some room for literary license.

It appears that he is being proven correct in a more literal sense as the GOP morphs, real time, into a full blown extremist cult.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Wanting a balanced budget is an extremist cult?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Michelle goes off deep end again

She and Oliver Stone would make a great team.

What is it again, what has she actually accomplished but provide fodder for comedy and promote herself?

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2011/09/13/bachmann_asks_can_gardisil_make_your_kids_retarded_.htm...

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

It depends on whether you want tio use the public treasury to improve human lives or whether you want to spend all our treasury on war or preparing for war. I don't like you putting our young at risk merely to satisfy your macho tendencies. What's more is that you don't want to pay for it.

Balanced budgets can be vastly improved by returning to the Clinton era tax rates. Plus bringing our troops home and forget about all those foreign adventure. The defense dept is suppose to defend us from foreign threat not to engage in voluntary foreign entanglements against nonexistant foreign threats.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Oh, the tales we spin.  I love comedians politicians.

http://news.yahoo.com/fact-check-social-security-prompts-debate-miscues-013414715.html

Highlighted
Advisor

Who benifits ???

bbbbbcartoon