cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Exactly!

If you read your link carefully, GTO you will see that these vaccines "prevent MOST" little phases like that are through out, this is no magical impenatrable force field by any stretch.  With that said, if someone does the research and decides Gardisil is right for their child, by all means go to their doctor and get it.  My quarrel is making something so unnecessary, so unproven, so NOT 100% effective a MANDATORY requirement.  This is important GTO, you liberals trust the government too much.  Which is funny, some of you on here think `Bush was behind 9/11`,  some of you think CIA is a drug dealing outfit. Some of you think AIDs was created in a labratory to kill Blacks, I could go on but with the seriousness of charges that you liberals level at those in power, I would think you liberals would be the last ones to trust a pharmaceutical lobbied for vaccine.  In your private lives you liberals go over every contract with a fine-toothed comb before you sign, you always get the better of those you deal with, BUT when it comes to trusting the government with your healthcare you check your brains at the door.  What`s up with that, man?  In parting I`m not calling Rick Perry the "antichrist"...yet, however he is exactly what the antichrist will be like, handsome, fool the majority of people, seen as a savior, a real slickster.  The antichrist probably will be a Republican when he comes, not the stereotypical  Democrat with horns growing out of his head.  It sure ain`t Obama, he fools less and less people everyday, what`s the latest poll?  40% or so fooled?  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Which is funny, some of you on here think `Bush was behind 9/11`,  some of you think CIA is a drug dealing outfit. Some of you think AIDs was created in a labratory to kill Blacks, I could go on but with the seriousness of charges that you liberals level at those in power, I would think you liberals would be the last ones to trust a pharmaceutical lobbied for vaccine. 

Son, I don't know where you came up with that sh!t, because  that is not from liberals, that's straight out of the TeaPublicans guide book. Go back and look!

The Democrats are in the pharmaceutical POCKETS?? Another, complete falacy, created by the Stupid Angry Old White Men, party! They spent millions lobbying against Affordable Healthcare! Are you that daffy, you've forgotten how hard they fought that? Please!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Michele kicks butt at the debate

She claims "A" women came up to her and told her, it made her daughter retarded. I think Perry, or Romney, decided they had had enough of dear old Michele. I think because she is such a sucker, they fed her that because they knew she is desperate, and needed a headline. Smart move! Don't you think?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Girls that have their legs wired together. One thing is for sure. They will be challenged by some pretty persuasive fellows with wire cutters. And should he succeed your precious little lady might slip off that moral ledge she is perched upon. And for that mortal sin she might receive a death sentence in the form of cervical cancer.

I think that is a pretty heavy sentence for doing what mother nature demands of us.

Biology prof to one of the Hollis twins some 50 years ago. " why do men have such strong sexual urges?" She blushed and said she didn't know. HIs point was that without strong sexual urges they simply wouldn't do it. I guess that is evident in all species.

Highlighted

The CIA is, or was a drug dealing outfit.

See Gary Webb's "Dark Alliance" series in the San Jose Mercury News, which well after the fact the CIA inspector general confirmed was 100% accurate, plus some stuff that Gary missed.

I wish it wasn't true.

The really fascinating thing is that da gummint didn't lie to us, well actually they did, but when confronted with the facts they did your basic "modified limited hangout", well after the fact, and nobody cared any more.

Poor Gary was so depressed though that he committed suicide by shooting himself twice in the face with a shotgun. Now that's depressed. Apparently nobody had told him about Prozac.

Highlighted

BTW, it is kinda interesting that conservative types tend to very interested in the Dark Alliance story as it relates to Bill Clinton in Arkansas, Mena etc- which isn't central to the series but is part of the back story of where the coke was coming from.

Interest wanes rapidly when we fast forward to the Reagan admin, GHWB, Ollie North et al.

The obvious conclusion that they were on the same team seems to spoil all the fun of the foodfight.

Highlighted

You know, if da gummint doesn't want me to be a conpiracy theorist then they shouldn't undertake conspiracies and then lie about them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Webb

"Webb's reporting generated fierce controversy, and the San Jose Mercury News backed away from the story, effectively ending Webb's career as a mainstream media journalist. In 2004, Webb was found dead from two gunshot wounds to the head, which the coroner's office judged a suicide. Though he was criticized and outcast from the mainstream journalism community, his reportage was eventually vindicated as many of his findings have since been validated: since Webb's death, both the Los Angeles Times and the Chicago Tribune have defended his "Dark Alliance" series. Journalist George Sanchez states that "the CIA’s internal investigation by Inspector General Frederick Hitz vindicated much of Gary’s reporting" and observes that despite the campaign against Webb, "the government eventually admitted to more than Gary had initially reported" over the years.[1]"

I know that it is hard not to accept what people in authority tell you but sometimes you must.

Highlighted

9/11, the official conspiracy theory:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Michele kicks butt at the debate

Why aren't you guys crapping your pants about the mandated vaccinations for diphtheria. pertussin, etc?  Is it somehow your Puritanical fear of teenage SEX that has your dander up and NOT the "mandate" part of it????? 

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Nox, I have made fun of your `truther` stories in the past, for that I`m sorry probably my way of whistling through the graveyard.  I do believe the offical 9/11 story, per se with the possibilty of forehand government knowledge and nothing done to stop it for the excuse to get rid of more of our freedoms.  Now with all the reading you`ve done about these conspiracies, why do you carry water for the Democrats?  I mean anyway you cut it those that rule over us are rotten to the core.  Democrats want to take our guns, should we trust these rat basterds while unarmed?  The government wants to handle our healthcare and mandate vaccines, if we are ruled by mattoids is this a good idea?  See, if a Bachmann or Romney gets in, oh we`ll still go down the same tubes financially, but we`ll have our guns and keep our personal health freedom.  The `3 Amigos`  Dale Don and Brian just have too much faith in Democrat politicians and Doctors. "We get old too soon and smart too late"