cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Michele kicks butt at the debate

You act as though this is a new phenomenon.  Bill Clinton received the vast majority of the female vote. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The U.S. has a history of burying it's head in the sand.  Teenage sex is one part of it.  Drug use is another.  Alcohol and minors is another.

Highlighted

Re: Exactly!

Paraphrasing Paul Craig Roberts, when I was a young man I was deeply frustrated by the impossible nature of trying to of argue logically with liberals; today it is the conservatives who are immune to reason.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Well, I may be an old fart but not THAT old.  I don't want to take away your guns and neither do most of the democrats.  There are some just like some of the repubs do--remember Jim Brady?  I don't have much faith in any politician but moreso from a dem than a repub.  I KNOW what they will do and none of it is any good for me nor anyother senior in this country and not much good for the country as far as I am concerned.  The govt has mandated vaccinations for children for decades.  Why don't you complain about them?  What is your motive for complaining about this particular vaccine?  Teen age sex?  Some weird idea that this will loosen your daughters knees?  What this and not any of the other vaccinations that are mandated by law?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

What about all the Gulf War Veterans who are still suffering side effects from shots that were 'mandated'.  It seems that quite a number of them are having serious health problems as unforseen side-effects have popped up

http://thinktwice.com/gulfwar.htm

What would things be like if the government decided all of us should have gotten the shots?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Like what kind of health problems were caused by vaccinations???

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

but we`ll have our guns and keep our personal health freedom.

Come on, BA! Show us all, how many laws have been passed,  infringing on your rights to own a gun,for that matter, even proposed bills? As far as "personal health freedom" you can find nothing in the Affordable Healthcare Act, that infringes on your "personal freedom". The Angry Old White Guy's are succeeding, you've been sufficiently dummied down.

Highlighted
Advisor

I don't support any mandated vaccinations.
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Hey Schnurrbart, you and I have traveled this same exact road many times, let me save us some time here.  When I say "Dems want gun control" what mean by "guns" is further laws like Banning "assault rifles", 50 cals, large magazine clipps, limits on amount of stored ammo, closing "gun show loophole" ..see to me that`s gun control.  Oh, this is the part of our show where you say "No one really neeeeeeds a 50 cal!  Are you that bad of shot you neeeeed a 40 round mag to go duck hunting????"  See Schurrbart in the former USSR people could have a single shot 22 or single shot shotgun, so if you want to make a play on "exacting wording" as you often do, it could be said that the "Soviets DID NOT have gun control".  Oh Canuck will jump in and say "a single shot 22 is all you neeeed to dispatch a sick animal, what more do you neeeed????".    This is what I mean by Dems wanting to take our guns away.  On the vaccinations, if I remember right there are only 2 required for school, on the order of `German measels` and that sort.  We went ahead and got our kids the common measel and mump shots too so they wouldn`t be knocked out of school a week.  Now those are sicknesses that No.1 have been proven safe over many yrs No.2 gaurd against sickness that can be spread though sneezing and touch.  Gardisil meets none of those criteria.  It`s for those that sleep around, I know I know "They all sleep around, wake up!!!".  Regardless, it should NOT be a mandated vaccine.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

But you also aren't up in arms about all the mandated vaccinations that have been going on for decades either.  Why is that?  Why are you so adament about this one?