cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Exactly!

@BA Deere wrote:

Hey Schnurrbart, you and I have traveled this same exact road many times, let me save us some time here.  When I say "Dems want gun control" what mean by "guns" is further laws like Banning "assault rifles", 50 cals, large magazine clipps, limits on amount of stored ammo, closing "gun show loophole" ..see to me that`s gun control.  Oh, this is the part of our show where you say "No one really neeeeeeds a 50 cal!  Are you that bad of shot you neeeeed a 40 round mag to go duck hunting????"  See Schurrbart in the former USSR people could have a single shot 22 or single shot shotgun, so if you want to make a play on "exacting wording" as you often do, it could be said that the "Soviets DID NOT have gun control".  Oh Canuck will jump in and say "a single shot 22 is all you neeeed to dispatch a sick animal, what more do you neeeed????".    This is what I mean by Dems wanting to take our guns away.  On the vaccinations, if I remember right there are only 2 required for school, on the order of `German measels` and that sort.  We went ahead and got our kids the common measel and mump shots too so they wouldn`t be knocked out of school a week.  Now those are sicknesses that No.1 have been proven safe over many yrs No.2 gaurd against sickness that can be spread though sneezing and touch.  Gardisil meets none of those criteria.  It`s for those that sleep around, I know I know "They all sleep around, wake up!!!".  Regardless, it should NOT be a mandated vaccine.

Since you dragged me into this dog fight........

I hope you meant the vacines have been proven safe since the diseases are not safe, at least not for all.

Those diseases do cause complications in some, complications that can be life altering and even to death in some.

I do hope polio was included in the shots, I am old enough to remember life before that vaccine was available and have a cousin who still walks with a limp because of it and that after many operations and procedures to help her.

As for the HPV vaccine do some checking I think it is actually widespread in that a high % of people get it in their lifetime and unfortunately for women it can lead to cervical cancer. Is that what you want to leave as a legacy for your children?

As to guns I ask how many people in society need a gun to put down a sick animal?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Michele kicks butt at the debate

@schnurrbart wrote:

But you also aren't up in arms about all the mandated vaccinations that have been going on for decades either.  Why is that?  Why are you so adament about this one?

Can't answer for BA bart but I suggest the big thing with so many is the, shshshsh, quiet, do not say it out loud the sex thing.

Highlighted

If there was even foreknowledge then there is sufficient reason for some people to be taking a short last ride on a gurney.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

When you say that "Democrats want to take away our guns", I assume that is what you mean.  That isn't gun control.  That is total elimination of guns.  You can have full auto guns and silencers if you want and want to pay for it.  How do you know what the former ussr people could have?  Is it written somewhere that they could have single shot .22s?  Hadn't heard that one.  As for mandated vaccinations, I started school in 1948 and I had to have more than 2 shots to start.  I don't really care about mandated or not.  I just found it strange that you guys get all wrapped up about something that concerns sex regardless of whether it may stop a terrible disease.  Ever had cancer or have someone you love get cancer?  I have.  Not fun.  My brother, myself and our parents have had cancer 6 times between the 4 of us.  My Mom died from it.  If there is a shot that will help prevent it, regardless of the cause, I'm for it, mandated by someone or not.

Highlighted

Treason is one of the exceptional reasons that makes me not completely philosophically opposed to the death penalty.

Of course in bizzarro land treason is not treason but Keynesian economic thought is.

Or perhaps talking of banning banana clips is.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Michele kicks butt at the debate

As I stated in my original post, its not specifically about the vaccine, its the totalitarian mindset.
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I forgot to add "Vaccines for those sicknesses"  whoopsy-daisy  Smiley Happy   If a "sick animal" breaks into your house he neeeeeds "dispatched" with a assault rifle containing a 40rd mag.....Oh Christ, now Don will jump in and say "People have a irrational fear of a Black guy breaking in the house to rape all the wominfolk"...Geeeez I just keep diggin` in deeper. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

I forgot to add "Vaccines for those sicknesses"  whoopsy-daisy  Smiley Happy   If a "sick animal" breaks into your house he neeeeeds "dispatched" with a assault rifle containing a 40rd mag.....Oh Christ, now Don will jump in and say "People have a irrational fear of a Black guy breaking in the house to rape all the wominfolk"...Geeeez I just keep diggin` in deeper. Smiley Happy

When was the last time anybody broke into your home, black, white or otherwise coloured?

I have posted before of the local situation where the young person breaking in ended up with the gun and the homewoners were held captive with their own guns not in their hands. the break in person had no gun until he got in.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

There are Democrats that want to eleminate all guns, look what they`ve done in D.C. and N.Y. it`s ....I gotta watch my words here, cause you`re such a stickler...let`s just say guns are for all practiacal purposes, banned to the citizens, of course the criminals can have whatever they want.  And that is okay with Dems that get a F rating from the NRA.  Yes, I`ve had friends and family with cancer, Mom actually.  My problem with Gardisil is the mandated part, was it a payoff to Perry?  What if it isn`t safe? Then a dangerous product was mandated to many that didn`t want it.  Is it a slippery slope to other mandates? You God damned right it is, they mandate Gardisil and other vaccines will follow, money train ya know.  See, I`m scared of cancer too, I just want to fight it smartly.  If a criminal killed a family member, I`m sure you`d want the guility one punished, not an innocent person just for the sake of frying anyone for the crime.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I am not opposed to more investigations. That said, there will always be questions.  Obama hasn`t met you guy`s expectations, Patriot Act, Gitmo, Libya ect ect.